Author Topic: Blinding Lights, Corporate Sabatoge (IC)  (Read 4987 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Blinding Lights, Corporate Sabatoge (IC)
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2014, 06:02:11 am »
willow stepped into the elevator "that doesn't answer my question" holly followed suit chuckling as willow looked at the PDA in disgust
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2014, 02:23:36 pm »
"Well come on everybody, we don't have all day. Plus the sooner this is done the sooner we get paid." Jas motioned for the others to join them. "C'mon! Killing is business ladies, and business is good."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2014, 03:12:09 pm »
Rick looks to Willow and Holly, as he waits in the elevator for the others, an ear twitching, "So..  Sisters?"

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2014, 04:18:20 pm »
Izzy took a look at the PDA and smiled a bit under her face mask. "Alright...not too bad a start. That'll give me a decent night at the blackjack table. Now to see what else they've to offer for my skills..." Chanel looked at Izzy a little concerned. "Y'know sis...you sould do a million other things ith all that like throw one of your wild parties or something." Izzy merely sighed "Who would have guessed the younger one was the more responsible one?"

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2014, 04:20:02 pm »
Aaron walked into the elevator, his back hunched over making him appear much shorter than he really was. He had a creepy vampire look to him. "Huh. Well hopefully I can get this chip de-activated soon. I don't like the feeling of impending doom literally on top of me."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2014, 06:05:24 pm »
"The only way you don't have to worry about that chip is. One. It blows up. Two. You serve to the full extent of your usefulness, then we send you on your merry way."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2014, 07:21:50 pm »
Joshua raised a paw. "And, if i might ask, how are we to know if you really intend to free us. Obviously, given the chips, this orginization has some secrets. I for one dont believe that this is going to be a simple wham, bam, thank you mam kind of operation. You obviously dont trust us."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2014, 01:37:23 am »
holly perked up  bit "twins actually"

"or two, I could kill you and take you down with me, now how do I know that isn't my best option? it seems a lot better than the lapdog job i'm in now...so tell me again, what assurance do I have that i will be freed?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2014, 12:25:51 am »
"I can't offer you any assurance, it all depends on the boss man upstairs" Jas pointed up "He's the only one who can make that decision." Jas looked around making sure everybody was in. "Alrighty to the Armory!"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2014, 11:38:38 am »
Rick nod to Holly, then watches her interaction with Jas, "You know I hate to say it, since I'm sure all of you in the same boat probably would disagree, but you should just play along for now, or else none of us are going to really get anywhere.  Are they going to keep their word?  Who knows..  At least they aren't trying to kill you right now.  They even seem to be paying you.  They might want a little insurance that you won't just take the money and run."

Rick nods at Joshua, "Heck, they might have secrets, but I have a hard time thinking they are all that shocking or immoral, or why the heck would they not put bombs in the necks of all the cops to keep us in line?"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2014, 01:05:31 pm »
holly grumbled something about "best answer gonna get...burn the place to the ground" and slumped, leaning against the side of the elevator.

"so the armory...pray tell what exactly will we be doing?"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2014, 02:48:15 pm »
"Why the only fun thing to do in the Armory, Get Weapons!!" Jas seemed to bounce with excitement a little. "After review your Modus Operandi we put together a grouping of three guns that best fits your style. They are only base models for now, but prove you're worth your salt and i'll give you a rundown of possible upgrades. However those will come out-of-pocket, but since this is all made here it's a hell of a lot cheaper than getting them after market."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2014, 02:52:07 pm »
"I mean mission wise...what will we be doing? I am an officer, and I can't be expected to participate in anything illegal"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2014, 03:09:55 pm »
"Correction you were an officer, well technically you don't exist any more. police force wise."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2014, 03:48:48 pm »
(is everyone in the elevator yet?)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2014, 04:48:24 pm »
(yesh)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2014, 07:47:22 pm »
(then when are we actually arriving in the armory?)

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2014, 09:02:34 am »
Rick leans back against the elevator wall, "Must be a big building.."  he smirks at Willow, "So I have a ethical question for you.  If you had to choose one or the other, would you do something that was legal but immoral, or something that was moral but illegal?  Hypothetically speaking of course."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2014, 10:16:49 am »
"it's simple, if it's legal and immoral, I resist the temptation to stoop to that level, i've refused orders twice for that reason...if it's illegal, I can't afford to lose my job over my personal feelings and concerns."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2014, 01:35:07 pm »
"Again you don't have a job anymore. This is your job, where your moral compass will get you killed."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2014, 03:16:57 pm »
Rick chuckles, "Honest answer I suppose, though you didn't really answer my question.  I asked which you would choose if you had to choose one.  Your answer was very political."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2014, 03:37:17 pm »
Izzy looed over at Willow. "Y'know if that's the way you are maybe you should consider bounty hunting. You pick the jobs, take the reward...lots to love about it."

Chanel perked up her ears "Wait, does that whole non-existence thing apply to all of us cops?"

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2014, 10:11:07 pm »
(well...if everyones here, why are we not in the armory yet?)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2014, 09:03:31 am »
(Black hasn't posted, calm yourself.)

"Yes, completely removed from the records, hell depending on how far back the boss wanted to go he could even remove your birth-records." Jas clicked his tongue a few times while shaking his head. "That's the problem with todays world, you have crime on the streets, and crime in the backscenes. Everything being pulled like a marionette. Which then boils down to which crime do you want to deal with. Street crime with it's options over which mark and volatile system of entering onto gang territory to steal something, and a price somebody told you yesterday for a piece of merchandise isn't the same. Corporate espionage, with it's relative safety and large paychecks, but you never really know the why of what you're doing."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2014, 10:11:24 am »
"I know why..  It's Darwinism; survival of the fittest.  That and the almighty dollar.  And why not?  Money makes the world go 'round, right?  Now I do hope the 'what' is revealed, otherwise it could be hard to deliver."