Author Topic: Alphas (IC)  (Read 7597 times)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Re: Alphas (IC)
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2014, 02:45:38 pm »
Blades set the drawing pad down for a minute and went to his window, seeing the soldiers gather somewhere "Please don't come for me...please don't come for me." he thought to himself as he backed away from the window and locked the door to his apartment.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2014, 02:47:51 pm »
(thx for note by the way I'll try my best ) Griff regrouped with everybody else noting The Alpha which seemed to be the leader. he looked at bit powerful then the others. Griff tried to stay with group as he felt safer close to his comrades.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2014, 02:55:14 pm »
(thx for note by the way I'll try my best ) Griff regrouped with everybody else noting The Alpha which seemed to be the leader. he looked at bit powerful then the others. Griff tried to stay with group as he felt safer close to his comrades.

(woah woah...wait, explain how you can tell how powerful someone is by staring at them with thermal for a few minutes?)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2014, 02:58:54 pm »
(I didn't know that's how they were identified...good thing he just worked out. >< that would do the same thing.)

Scott looked down an alley as he threw the trash from his meal away, well after getting another shake. He felt kinda tired after his excursion but somewhat rested after the meal. He saw some people over there on the other side of the alley but decided it wasn't any of his business.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2014, 03:04:57 pm »
( idk because everybody seemed to turn their attention to someone when i think someone looks powerful i mean by appearance not just thermal imaging and what not)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2014, 06:12:08 pm »
(Put quite simply, Farica simply recognizes his face, but she doesn't know from where... The reasons are... a secret... )

A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2014, 06:43:39 pm »
(i'm not clicking that link...I know what it is....)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2014, 07:08:24 pm »
Wise turned and saw the Valkyrie leader start to walk towards him. He recognized that walk. Just the very movement. He looked at Farica with narrowed eyes. He would see what she would do before he acted.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2014, 07:51:21 pm »
Griff watched carefully as everything played out making sure his handgun was close to his hand. Griff put a round in the chamber of his pistol putting it back on safety
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 07:59:42 pm by Shard the wolf »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2014, 08:44:19 pm »
Farica stopped about fifty yards out and watched him for a moment, thinking of where she might've seen him, then turned back to her squad. "I want a full sweep. Kill any alphas you find."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2014, 08:48:12 pm »
Griff heard the order and jumped to a roof top seeing the four Alphas talking before. He takes out his rifle and fires one shot after another till he had to reload he heard other gunshots fireing in the distance
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 08:58:49 pm by Shard the wolf »

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2014, 09:03:22 pm »
Scott spat out his drink as he heard guns firing. To say he ran for it would be an understatement. He planned on calling the cops or something. But by looking at the few people he saw, the law or something was already involved.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2014, 09:23:50 pm »
Griff jumped down noticeing and injured Valikyre. He ran over and saw a fresh burn. He grabbed some morphine that he had in is pocket and injected it into the burn area. Griff said"your going to be alright ." That said Griff pulled out his handgun seeing an Alpha run he squeezed of 5 rounds watching it drop

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2014, 09:36:37 pm »
(Probably just a normal soldier... The only Valkries are us. Also, we're currently waiting for Wise's reaction which would realistically be shortly after the order to kill all Alphas was given.)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2014, 10:00:35 pm »
Blades heard the gunfire and instantly shoved his couch in front of the door. He quickly threw anything important like some photos, his drawing stuff, a box of .45ACP bullets, and some other stuff in a backpack should the need arise to get out. He might not have been a free runner but he could climb up to the roof should need be.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2014, 10:02:20 pm »
(oh ok sounds good)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2014, 02:01:21 am »
Wise's eyes widened as the order was given out. He then began to quickly walk away, hoping to get to the closest payphone. He would have to ring up the closest alphas and warn them of the upcoming sweep.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2014, 11:08:18 am »
"Move to the FOB." Farica added over comms. "Keep working." She hit a button on her Tac pad and Maddie's gun locks clicked open. She shouldered her own rifle and started moving forward.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2014, 12:19:46 pm »
Griff kept fireing taking down whatever he shot at. Griff didn't notice the Alpha behind him .before he knew it he was on the floor in pain screaming"im hit!" Griff looked for the wound. it was a piece of ice located near his shoulder. Griff managed to crawl to a wall before blacking out
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 12:21:24 pm by Shard the wolf »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2014, 02:45:58 pm »
Holly's claw got caught in the shotguns locking mechanism while it was unlocking and there was a small snap she pulled her paw away quickly...too late, one of her claws were clipped almost completely off. she looked down at it sadly for a moment then realized that her guns were unlocked. Holly grabbed her shotgun and slowly stood, her head twitching to the left in a somewhat spastic manner, it twitched four times then she disappeared.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2014, 03:17:18 pm »
Scott made it to his home and quickly called the cops, whatever was happening was way out of his grasp. He told them basically what he saw and after that he grabbed one of the few drinks he kept in his house, chilling it with a touch as he drank it. He kept some supplies handy in case the government started to breathe down his neck. "Hopefully it's just some organised crime thing..." he said to himself as he sat by the window of his apartment.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2014, 03:37:48 pm »
Kit's phone rang, through the fire and flame echoing through her car , he checked the caller ID and answered "wise, I swear if you're calling me because you lost your cigarette lighter again, i'll make sure you don't get to eat unburnt food for the next month"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2014, 04:01:54 pm »
(An alpha calling the cops... Lol...)

Farica snapped toward Griff's waypoint as it turned red and he cried out. She made a swiping motion in the air in front of her mask with two fingers, sliding everyone else's markers to the side and his to the main focus of her HUD. From there, she had a full 3D image of him showing where he was hit. She took off towards him, quickly popping an alpha when a fireball from him flew at her. She stopped at Griff's unconcious body and nudged him with her boot. "I never said to leave the squad."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2014, 04:10:17 pm »
Blades was putting other things in his pack as the phone rang. "Of all the times..." he ran and answered the phone "Who is this? You kinda caught me at a bad time..."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2014, 04:59:36 pm »
"Farica, It is Archangel, I have completed my Holy Task and am returning to the battlegrounds now." Merit tossed up three incisors, before snatching them out of the air and making his way towards the group. He took out a few more Alphas on his way to the group and their Incisors to his collection. Within a handful of minutes he had caught up with Farica. A quick look at him revealed arms and hands caked in blood with a few smatterings on his chestplate. Looking down at Griff he began to speak. "I see one of the Abominations got the drop on our comrade. I'll take our fallen brother to a safe place to recover, just watch my back." Merit bent over, grabbing Griff to toss him over his shoulder.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 05:01:55 pm by ColonelMustang »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke