Author Topic: Immortal (1x1 with The Wise one)  (Read 5800 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: Immortal (1x1 with The Wise one)
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2014, 10:08:02 pm »
"My sister wanted my throne, and my brother... She's controlling him." She sat at the table. "I have done nothing to deserve this."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2014, 10:08:12 am »
"I highly doubt that," Heinrich said. "Why would she want the moon and the sun?"
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2014, 10:49:56 am »
"She does not have the moon. If you look outside tonight, the moon will be dark. only i can control the moon, much as only my brother can contol the sun. Besides, affairs of gods are not easily understood by mortals." She sighed. "My sister is power-hungry and full of deceit, but she did not understand that by taking away my powers, she did not gain them. The only way she could gain my powers would be to kill me... Once she realizes that... She will send all at her disposal first... Then, assuming that fails, she will come after me herself."
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 10:57:24 am by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2014, 03:13:20 pm »
"I see," Heinrich said leaning back in his seat. "And who do you expect to protect you in this time of need? And what would happen say she gains your powers?"
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2014, 03:25:00 pm »
"What do you think will happen when the goddess of the underworld-the goddess of death-gains control of everything else? And as for your first question... I think you know." Her eyes met his. "She cannot be allowed to gain control."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2014, 03:43:25 pm »
"I see," Heinrich said hesitantly. "I'm not sure I like the idea of risking my life for someone I don't even know," he said with a sigh. Faris thought for a moment. "What if... we do help you?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2014, 03:51:08 pm »
"If you do not, I can not win this. This body is weak." She stood. "However, pledge your blades to my service, and we stand that much more of a chance. Not to mention a reward if we do succeed..."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2014, 04:07:00 pm »
Faris' ears perked. "A reward? Of what... in particular," he asked curiously. "Not interested," Heinrich said with his arms crossed. "You cannot buy me."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2014, 04:27:58 pm »
"That depends. Everyone wants something..." Her gaze remained locked onto Heinrich. "If I can not buy you, as you say, what will it take to gain your loyalty as a guardian?"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2014, 04:33:50 pm »
Heinrich shrugged. "You need to gain my trust. That's it," he said keeping his eyes looking away from hers. "Yeah. Took me a whole year to gain his trust. Maybe because I'm a thief, but that's not the only reason why," Faris said with a slight shrug. "And about that reward? Are you giving us a wish or something?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2014, 05:00:04 pm »
"Something along those lines..." She replied, turning to Faris. "Although, it could be more of a... Favor." She parted her wings slightly at the last part, bringing up the cause of supposed Demi-gods; gods or goddesses coming down and mating with mortals.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2014, 05:09:54 pm »
"Like I said. I can't be bought. Unlike Faris here," Heinrich said looking at Faris, who clearly has already agreed to Lunith's deal. "This is a harlot's deal," Heinrich said as he got up and began to sharpen his sword once more.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 05:19:43 pm by The Wise one »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2014, 05:29:56 pm »
In a flash, she was at his throat with the ice blade from the previous night. "Watch your tongue. You are speaking to the war goddess. My sister is the lust goddess, remember?"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2014, 05:36:27 pm »
"And yet here you are offering your body to a thief and a warrior of troubled past. What say you now," Heinrich said with a raised eyebrow and a stern expression. "Please. Can we not calm down? At least for a while," Faris asked curiously.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2014, 05:43:51 pm »
"I never offered myself to you." She pushed off of him, the sword turning to vapor. "Only the one who is faithful enough to carry a painting of me."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2014, 05:47:38 pm »
"I wouldn't call it faith. More like learning. I actually stole this a while back, but in the name of educating myself. I like to learn things," Faris said with a shrug. Faris looked over to Heinrich, who had a clear scowl on his face. "I did have one of you and your brother. In my old home. Before it burned to the ground killing my wife," Heinrich said with a growl.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2014, 05:51:57 pm »
"I'm sorry to hear that. Work of my sister no doubt. I'll make a deal with you." She said. "You help me and we defeat her... I can get her back for you..."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2014, 06:00:18 pm »
Heinrich crossed his arms. "Fine. I know I said I couldn't be bought. But if it's for the life that I used to have, then I'll do it." Faris coughed in his hand to get Lunith's attention. "And I might just take up on that... previous offer."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2014, 06:07:42 pm »
"We have a deal then." She said, looking to each of them in turn. "For various rewards..."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2014, 06:11:42 pm »
Heinrich nodded in agreement. He sheathed his sword across his back. Faris smiled widely as he rubbed his hands together. "All right. Where do we start?! Do we go or do we stay," Faris asked curiously.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2014, 06:24:37 pm »
"For now..." She replied. "I need someone to find me clothing... And see if you can find one of the lunar blades wielded by my priestesses... I should think such a weapon would be appropriate, and I can not keep making blades from pure magic. It drains too much strength."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2014, 06:35:32 pm »
"I'll find the clothing," Faris said as he began to walk out. "Anything in particular?" Heinrich stood up. "And I'll get the sword. I know of a location for priestesses."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2014, 07:06:04 pm »
"If I didnt think that you were faithful to your wife, Heinrich, that would sound... Odd." She looked to Faris and thought for a second. "Just something practical... Keep in mind, I am goddess of war, so I will likely be fighting in whatever you bring me... And I'll have to modify them a bit for my wings."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2014, 09:07:21 pm »
"Well my wife was friends with a priestess. She would go to their services and volunteer to help any way she could," Heinrich said with a slight shrug. "Alright. Sounds like light armor to me," Faris said with a nod as he head out.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2014, 09:12:26 pm »
"That sounds good." She nodded and returned to her seat. "Just don't mention you're helping a goddess, alright? Not everyone serves me... There are those who prefer my sister."