Author Topic: How many Furries  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Saiyu

• Species: SkunKitty
  • OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
How many Furries
« on: May 17, 2012, 01:29:25 am »
:o Uhm! Oh yeah! Lol, I was just a little curious on how many fursuiters have more than one suit that they wear? I have my SkunKitty-self right now and I also threw in my Shiny Umbreon, but...I wanted to make another suit. I've acutally been wanting to make my Cheetah. Which will be a third suit--or at least Partial. I don't go out and do anything just next to 'never'. I got to an Anime Convention three days out of the year. So is that weird, or too much o.O because I don't go anywhere?
How many suits do y'all have and really use to go out in and all that jazz?
I just wanted to make sure that there are actually other fur's who have random other suits sometimes xD lol because would one think that making suits that just sit there more than not, be like throwing away money or something? I mean, I make mine kinda cheap anyways o.o but still.

Would you like to stalk my DeviantArt
Or YouTube xD?

Offline Avan

• Species: Azemdyn Sabertooth Hyena
    • Our FA
Re: How many Furries
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 02:18:57 am »
Oh yeah, I make them a lot just for fun and science (developing new techniques and construction methods). I've never been to a furcon before either, or even a furmeet.
We are Dissociated Identities.

Avatar is of Avan-Syr (Saberyeen)
Old links to art sites we need to update:
Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/~avankaira
My FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/avanwolf/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avan_wolf/

Offline Chiscringle

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 06:50:03 am »
I only have the one right now, for financial reasons and because quads take awhile to master and I like to have had the most complete use out of something before I move on.
My quad: Thrakmon

Wizard lynx: Loramendi

Main furry story: Kindle Store

FA: Chiscringle

Offline Saiyu

• OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 10:49:21 pm »
Ah!~ Quad =x lol yeah, I understand that being a while to master. Same thing with trying new techniques and what-not ^^a even though I've re-done my furhead twice and even tryied a little something different when I made my nieces. Lol >w< with my King Cheetah, I'm even thinking about ~maybe~ trying another different thing.

Or YouTube xD?

Offline Sky Striker

• Pet of Aperture Science
  • Male
    • Portal 2 Competitive Testing Initiative
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 02:31:08 pm »
I really do want to get my hands on one, though it might be a while. Then again, while fursuits are expensive, I'm working a ton this summer, so I might actually scratch up enough to buy one. Y'know, if I don't blow it all on Steam sales.
Hey, you! Yes, you, especially you, Stephen, listen here. We need test subjects for a Portal 2 map pack coming soon, so check out http://competitivetesting.tumblr.com/ right now, see if you have what it takes to join the Competitive Testing Initiative map pack! Don't just outshine your coop partner, destroy them!

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 06:41:37 pm »
I only have one fursuit right now which is pictured in my avatar. Haven't really worn it much except to 4 cons and a few minor furmeets.
I hope to get 2 new suits in the next 2-3 years.

Offline Mylo

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 08:02:50 pm »
I am currently constructing my first fursuit.  Only time will tell if I make anymore.

Offline Saiyu

• OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 03:23:57 am »
Lol yeah, I'm going to make my nieces partial into a Full Suit also...then I'll get started on mine and finish that xD! After those, I'm pretty sure that I'll be done with wanting to make full suits and the like...~maybe~. At least kinda hoping I don't until way later =p OR if it's for someone else haha.

Or YouTube xD?

Offline Sk Skunk

• TANSTAAFL
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 08:37:25 pm »
I like the building as much as the wearing! If I had extra cash, I'd be building a few for myself. I have an idea for a skunk quad, but it will be a big project for sure. :D
"Who am I to say where my possibly non-existent soul has or has not been."