Author Topic: i went on my first fursuit outing  (Read 1369 times)

Offline bonus41

• Female
i went on my first fursuit outing
« on: December 14, 2012, 07:47:11 pm »
a couple days ago i went for my first fursuit outing around the neighborhood with my friend to help guide me. It was very fun and I enjoyed it a lot. Not many people were outside due to the - 25C weather here in Canada. i got a lot of stares, some waves from kids, lots of horn honks, and even an taxi driver who didn't believe his eyes and went in reverse in his car. :p It was very fun and we're hopeing to go again this weekend. :)

Offline Saiyu

• Species: SkunKitty
  • OMG there's text here!
  • Female
    • Saiyu's commissions
Re: i went on my first fursuit outing
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 01:32:04 am »
Aww xD wow, that does sound like it was a fun fur-outting for ya! Too bad ya didn't record your outting neh =p? I still haven't really gone out. The only day I did get to go was for Halloween like two years ago now. No one was outside and it was dark o.O and...well yeah.

But do tell how the next outting is >w< lol

Would you like to stalk my DeviantArt
Or YouTube xD?

Offline werecat2012

• Male
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 05:03:36 pm »
Good for you! It's good that you had someone to go on a fursuit outing with too. LOL at the taxi driver backing up.

In my case, I got one step closer to having a fursuit.  :D I bought a black fake fur hat and some fabric. During my nine days off of work coming up, I plan to find the time to sew some big cat ears onto that hat.

I live in Canada too, in east central Saskatchewan. We have a "heat wave" now, with the current temperature being -7 Celsius.

Offline bonus41

• Female
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 08:50:46 pm »
i will definitely bring my camera next time I'm out. :) problem is my next outing will be delayed :( the hinge came lose on my resin head and I have to re-fur the whole thing, :( good thing was i wasn't totally happy about my previous furring... I have no fabric stores here, well one and the faux fur they sell is like 6$ for 6 meters and it falls apart a lot, So i might have to ask if they can bring in "good" fur or ill have to wait till my next trip to the city in march...