Author Topic: Things you've never done in fursuit, but would want to/like to try.  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
For those who already have fursuits, or are currently making or buying one, What are some things you'd like to do in a fursuit that you've never done before?

When I get a new suit, I'd like to try:
* Walking into a store or mall with friends and pretend to be shopping.
* Go through a fast food drive-thru. While my handler drives up to the pickup window, he'll tell the cashier: "Oh, just hand the food to the dog in the back seat, please." The look on the food service worker's face would be priceless!  :D LOL!
* In the wintertime, walk down the sidewalk or streets with a small sled attached to me making it look like I am pulling a sled.

Offline HazardJackal

Re: Things you've never done in fursuit, but would want to/like to try.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 08:30:56 pm »

* Go through a fast food drive-thru. While my handler drives up to the pickup window, he'll tell the cashier: "Oh, just hand the food to the dog in the back seat, please." The look on the food service worker's face would be priceless!  :D LOL!

I thought about this, but instead of someone in fursuit, we would be would be packed like a clowncar, all of us dressed (with full makeup and  clothes and swords and everything) as goblins and orcs.  Order perfectly calmly in a perfectly normal voice, receive the food perfectly calmly and say thank you... act as if nothing unusual whatsoever was going on! :D

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
Re: Things you've never done in fursuit, but would want to/like to try.
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 02:54:11 am »
I thought about this, but instead of someone in fursuit, we would be would be packed like a clowncar, all of us dressed (with full makeup and  clothes and swords and everything) as goblins and orcs.  Order perfectly calmly in a perfectly normal voice, receive the food perfectly calmly and say thank you... act as if nothing unusual whatsoever was going on! :D

lol that seems funny just act like every thing is normal but you have some weird cloths/costumes on ^^