Author Topic: Jeeves  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Eddy

• Male
Jeeves
« on: October 16, 2013, 06:20:29 pm »
Sooner or later, I'll be working on a new fursuit. His name is Jeeves. Jeeves, as a character, is a butler. What is his species? - You may ask. It's a yellow Labrador. As for the suit itself, Jeeves is a partial with a rather toony yet snooty expression. On the other hand, I have seen, only this afternoon, a roll of bright yellow fur in a fabric shop/store. I wonder if that tone of yellow is appropriate for Jeeves. As a bonus, here is an approximate idea of what the end result looks like:

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: Jeeves
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 04:33:51 am »
I think it would be a fun character to portray. Yellow and Labrador go hand in hand.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Eddy

• Male
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 06:02:23 pm »
Static jaw or moving jaw? What do we think?

Offline Jackie

• Species: Sherbet Red Panda
  • Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 06:05:02 pm »

Static jaw is cheaper and more reliable, but a moving jaw allows your character to speak without ruining the magic, and it just adds a lot of fun, I love moving jaws but I imagine that they can be tricky, so I guess it depends on what you want to do with the suit. ^_^
* The bear guy * "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." ~ Henry McCarty ^_~

Offline Eddy

• Male
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 06:16:10 pm »

Static jaw is cheaper and more reliable, but a moving jaw allows your character to speak without ruining the magic, and it just adds a lot of fun, I love moving jaws but I imagine that they can be tricky, so I guess it depends on what you want to do with the suit. ^_^

The reason I thought of a moving jaw in the first place was because the way I normally speak matches the character.

Offline Jackie

• Species: Sherbet Red Panda
  • Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 05:11:13 pm »
I think that if that is what you want, then go with it, it should prove a very interesting addition to any suit ^_^
* The bear guy * "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." ~ Henry McCarty ^_~