Author Topic: African Carnivora Sound Off  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Corvus Corone

African Carnivora Sound Off
« on: July 16, 2010, 08:25:16 pm »
So that I can get a good idea of how many of you we can steal food from treat with the utmost respect and dignity as fellow predators of the African wilderness.

Also, to see how many lions are around. Cursed Beloved lions.

Offline Spirit

• Female
Re: African Carnivora Sound Off
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 08:53:04 pm »
I looked up spirit on Wikifur, and it turns out somebody who happens to be a lion chose that name before me. Just wanted to point out that by offending the lions, you are offending "spirit" thought this would be an appropriate place to write this.

Offline Corvus Corone

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 08:57:44 pm »
I looked up spirit on Wikifur, and it turns out somebody who happens to be a lion chose that name before me. Just wanted to point out that by offending the lions, you are offending "spirit" thought this would be an appropriate place to write this.
What are you talking about? I nothing I hate love more than Lions.

Have you ever slept on a lion-mane pillow lion's mane? They're the most comfortable thing ever.

Offline Valexi

• Hylian Hyena
  • Female
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 09:22:31 pm »
Reporting in
;)

Offline Avan

• Species: Azemdyn Sabertooth Hyena
    • Our FA
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 10:02:40 pm »
Living in a secret underground fortress/city on either mars or in antarctica, where we prepare to rule the universe provide help to earth, I get little contact with those line-ons. Are these parallel or intersecting line-ons?  :D
We are Dissociated Identities.

Avatar is of Avan-Syr (Saberyeen)
Old links to art sites we need to update:
Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/~avankaira
My FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/avanwolf/

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/avan_wolf/

Offline CanzetYote

• Male
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 08:06:30 pm »
I'm not an African predator but at some point (before deciding on a coyote) I thought of having a mongoose fursona and other times I thought of being a hyena (I just think I'm more of a coyote, for some reason I'm drawn to sneaky carnivore types like coyotes, mongoose, hyenas and jackals). However, I do have a hyena plushie named Hector who is my "service/therapy plushie" (I have an autism disorder and he helps calm me down).

Offline Sky Striker

• Pet of Aperture Science
  • Male
    • Portal 2 Competitive Testing Initiative
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 08:16:51 pm »
Well there are African Wolves. Although that's not what I am, I'm your standard North American Wolf. Still, I've probably got relatives over in Africa so say hello to them for me if you end up being eaten by them happen to meet them.
Hey, you! Yes, you, especially you, Stephen, listen here. We need test subjects for a Portal 2 map pack coming soon, so check out http://competitivetesting.tumblr.com/ right now, see if you have what it takes to join the Competitive Testing Initiative map pack! Don't just outshine your coop partner, destroy them!

Offline Corvus Corone

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 08:36:39 pm »
I'm not an African predator but at some point (before deciding on a coyote) I thought of having a mongoose fursona and other times I thought of being a hyena (I just think I'm more of a coyote, for some reason I'm drawn to sneaky carnivore types like coyotes, mongoose, hyenas and jackals). However, I do have a hyena plushie named Hector who is my "service/therapy plushie" (I have an autism disorder and he helps calm me down).
I'm offended. We're not sneaky. We're very honest predators. We're very honest about stealing your food. We aren't at all sneaky about it, we just show up in numbers and run you off of it.

The nerve of some people.

Well there are African Wolves. Although that's not what I am, I'm your standard North American Wolf. Still, I've probably got relatives over in Africa so say hello to them for me if you end up being eaten by them happen to meet them.

We love Wild Dogs.

They hunt. We eat.

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 08:50:17 pm »
Epulu, that's hello in the native Ituri language from my homeland, the Congo. Like yourselves, I'm an African carni... hey wait-a-minute.. umm yeah. Oh look a thick woodline, I think ill canter that direction. Don't mind me. :orhorse: 

Offline Corvus Corone

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 08:56:05 pm »
Epulu, that's hello in the native Ituri language from my homeland, the Congo. Like yourselves, I'm an African carni... hey wait-a-minute.. umm yeah. Oh look a thick woodline, I think ill canter that direction. Don't mind me. :orhorse:  
I have a serious question for you, Liedt.

If I were to chase you to that wood line, what are the chances of me getting gored and/or trampled to death?

Just an innocent inquiry.

Offline CanzetYote

• Male
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 09:15:00 pm »
I'm offended. We're not sneaky. We're very honest predators. We're very honest about stealing your food. We aren't at all sneaky about it, we just show up in numbers and run you off of it.

The nerve of some people.

Easy now, I'm autistic and my mother just passed away last summer. I am also recovering from the shock of my family going homeless before being transferred to a group home. Two restless nights, my mom, stepdad, stepsisters and I had to sleep in our compact car and one night, I was scared crapless that my family and I would have to sleep on the street once we lost our car. I've been through a lot of hell recently and the last thing I need is a cloud of guilt hanging over my head.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 09:36:57 pm by CanzetYote »

Offline Corvus Corone

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 09:39:16 pm »
Easy now, I'm autistic and my mother just passed away last summer. I've been through a lot of hell recently and the last thing I need is a cloud of guilt hanging over my head.

(I was kidding.)

Chin up, tiger (coyote?). I'll be your friend. I'll consider you an honorary hyena.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 09:42:39 pm »
Keep the thread civil, please. It was just a bit of humor. Nothing to get worked up about.

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2010, 01:36:43 am »
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 02:50:23 pm by Alexandre »

Offline Corvus Corone

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2010, 10:12:16 am »
No chance of death by bludgeoning or penetration of my internal organs.

Got it.

Offline 489109

• Male
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2010, 11:49:14 pm »
No chance of death by bludgeoning or penetration of my internal organs.

Yet.

Offline Rjgano

• I don't know what to put here. I thought I'd share
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 10:32:30 am »
        If youu want some grubs, help yourself
In these 400 characters, I will waste precious space with my uniquely typed letter Es EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline Kiska Nirpaw

• GO STEELERS!
  • Female
    • FA
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 02:24:54 pm »
My main 'sona isn't an African carnivore (She is from ze motherland) but I do have an alt 'sona that is an African Wild Dog named Immani.

Offline Corvus Corone

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 12:47:56 am »
My main 'sona isn't an African carnivore (She is from ze motherland) but I do have an alt 'sona that is an African Wild Dog named Immani.
That is sufficient. Welcome to the brotherhood.