Author Topic: UNATCO (IC)  (Read 13546 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
UNATCO (IC)
« on: May 23, 2014, 02:40:03 am »
You've been in the helicopter for a few hours, the first squad of nano-tech soldiers to receive the green light on field testing. You reported to the directors office and were immediately given your first mission and sent to the helipad bound for liberty Island. Te statue of liberty looms into view and a bunny gasps, the Pilot chuckles "She lost her head when the french terrorists attacked...group called silhouette" he quietly hovers over the south docks, and as you jump out you notice that the only part of the helicopter you can see is the open door, a stealth helicopter...must be a sensitive mission "He will brief you on your mission"

Holly jumped down from the helicopter and looked around there were two grade two patroll bots (friendly) nearby as well a four of their own agents guarding the docs for their arrival
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: UNATCO (IC)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 04:15:28 am »
Maraas followed suit jumping out next. He glanced around and began thinking to himself. 'Stealth Copter arrival, would guess they don't want public to know we're here. Bots probably just precaution of encountering resistance...perhaps for show to keep the masses away.'  Maraas walked past Holly accidentally bumping into her, then walked back to his original spot.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 04:33:53 am »
Holly staggered a little when the much larger fur bumped into her "OY WATCH I-" she stopped as she turned to look at him "Maraas? is 'at you? 'oly cow you got big!"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 04:40:05 am »
Maraas looked over his shoulder. 'Short, female, rabbit..familiar with me. Holly.' Maraas turned around entirely to face Holly. "I see you stayed the same hight. I guess I shouldn't be surprised they sent you, you were a fairly good Saboteur."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 05:01:47 am »
"And You a fairly decent scout...remember 'at time they lost track of you in the ductwork during a training exercise and you took the Intel objective without being spotted or touching noone?" she chuckled "Yeah, I stayed the same height but I...developed a bit more" her vest was unbuckled on her chest for one simple reason, it wouldn't fit "They barely gave me any gear though, one of every type of grenade other than  a scrambler, a combat knife, medkit, and 900 credits" (By the way, everyone gets 900 credits as well)

(by the way, i'm not the best with typing accents so just imagine her with a fairly strong Australian accent)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 07:56:22 am »
Rex then jumped off the helicopter next, sniper holstered across his back, as well as his combat knife holstered on the side of his right leg. "I don't think there's any time for reminicing. Let's just get this mission done," Rex said as he looked over to Maraas and Holly. They might not have recognized him with the suit on, but they would most certainly recognize the voice.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 08:11:55 am by The Wise one »
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 08:07:17 am »
(I said in the OOC, snipers don't get a handgun in their starting weapons, neither do heavy weapons)

"Rex? that you? So they made you a sniper...Go figure...you sure spent enough time on the shooting range" she stretched "you are always too serious, we have time until our commander gets here and briefs us on our mission, we can't shoot anyone until we know what our objective is"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 08:14:35 am »
(Sorry. Fixed  :o )

"I don't go by Rex anymore. They gave me a new name. So for better identity concealment and for other reasons, the name's Deadshot," Rex said looking at the statue of liberty. "Why here out of all places to brief us?"
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 08:16:32 am »
"Alright, ladies..." Fang said, stepping down from the chopper in a rather heroic pose. "You can cut the gossip. We have things to do."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 08:39:57 am »
"Because this is where our mission is and they wanted to insure secrecy by only conducting the info via word of mouth...but that's just A guess...also there is a UNATCO station on the island" she looked up at Fang "I guess everyone here but me got taller...I should really read those memos...but Fang we can't make any moves until our commander shows up to brief-" at that moment there was a splashing  noise and a skunk in scuba gear pulled himself up the ladder that led into the water on the side of the docks, the visual augment given to each agent verifies him as friendly

Trent looked over the new recruits "Alright people, I am your commander and seeing as you have no medic and i'm not supposed to fight alongside you this mission, I am also your acting medic for this evaluative mission, I am commander Trent and I am the first nanotech soldier put in the field, you are the first full squad of soldiers" he poked a few buttons on a watch as he pulled off all the scuba gear "images of the facility and the island are now downloading, you can recall them at any time with your visual augments, preferably not in the middle of battle" he pulled off the tank and regulator and the sleeve that kept his tail dry "One of our mech operativer, Gunter Hermann was captured while trying to recover the three stolen barrels of Ambrosia, these were supposed to go to the law enforcement, unatco, and the new york city council, our mission is pretty straight forwards, retrieve agent hermann, preferably alive, retrieve the barrels of ambrosia, and capture the leader alive so we can question him, the statue is locked but we have an informant on the north docks, a bum who responds to the code word "Iron and copper"who can give us the passwords to the buildings security, Any questions?"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 08:41:48 am »
(I've also posted up the basics to the inventory system on the ooc, if you have questions ask away)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 11:52:30 am »
"No sir. Just allow me to get a spot on those dogs and I can cover you from higher ground," Deadshot said as he began to pace around slightly, looking around their environment and observing all the places he could spot on.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 11:57:04 am »
"the highest ground is the statue, by the time we get up there I expect us to have the courtyards clear, sorry soldier but you'll have to go from the ground up on this one" he turned to face everyone "I've given you my name, I expect your name and specialty"

"Holly Veiler, Saboteur sir!" she saluted and stood at attention

"too formal and too eager, at ease holly"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 12:05:01 pm »
Rex turned to their commander and stood up straight, but didn't salute. "Deadshot. Sniper," he said with a bland tone, relaxing his pose as he began to walk towards the statue to get to the top.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2014, 12:10:24 pm »
"Woah there, you're not going out there, the place is crawling with enemy soldiers and your other two comrades have not even introduced themselves yet, besides, we can't get to the statue until we get the code for the doors" he chuckled "Unless you happen to be able to turn invisible and pull a jetpack out of thin air, I doubt that's happening unless you know another way in"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2014, 01:02:46 pm »
"I do nearly the first, as for the second part not yet." Maraas stepped forward into light a bit more, he extend his hand out. "Maraas, scout."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 01:11:47 pm »
"Ah...so you're our second way in then" he chuckled You're pretty tall for a scout; So that's three, we have one more to take care of, who are you?"

(I'll say this, each character is built towards a particular specialty outside of their obvious skills, i'll drop hints, but I won't tell)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 01:26:34 pm »
Deadshot stopped, realizing that the commander was right. He felt foolish but he knew it must not have been that big of a mistake to be eager to get down to business. The thing about Deadshot was that unless was leading with strategy, he could care less about what happens to his comrades.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2014, 01:28:45 pm »
Maraas shot a cruel glance over towards Rex then leaned over at began whispering to Holly. "Might want to keep your chest out of view, no telling what...'Deadshot' is gonna be looking at from his vantage point."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2014, 01:42:55 pm »
she poked at the bodysuit that covered her entire body from ankle to neck "it's not like this thing leaves anything to the imagination, besides you heard the commander, we are working our way up" she giggled "Thanks for the concern though"

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2014, 04:09:03 pm »
"Deadshot won't be the only one." Fang said, chuckling, then turned toward the commander. "The name's Fang. My specialty is blowing crap up." She met his gaze, but didnt hold out a hand to shake. One had to earn her respect, no matter their rank.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 04:16:19 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2014, 04:28:20 pm »
Holly quirked an eyebrow at Fang then winked and started checking her gear

Alright, Good. now, our way in, the bum I mentioned is directly north from here.a straight shot, however we have multiple troops between there as well as a few security robots, going that way is the fastest but we pass right by the entrance, where their security will probably be at it's beefiest" he paused for a moment "there's also the long way around, no word on the resistance there but we know at the northeast corner there is a storage bunker that we may be able to scavenge for supplies in and regroup, you guys are the ones being tested so i'm leaving it up to you"

(Sledge, please note that if you use rockets on living enemies their bodies turn into non lootable meaty jiblets...unless you use WP rockets, but you don't have any of those yet"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2014, 06:07:42 pm »
"I say we go the longer route, unknown number of enemy presence there with equipment to scavenge. It's our better bet." Maraas began to walk towards his objective, then stopped realizing he would need to here what the rest of his group had to say on the matter.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2014, 06:54:09 pm »
"No offense Maraas, but that's stupid. We should go straight ahead so we can take care of who we see. We won't be surprised by the amount of enemies we come across and we're better to not be so overpowered," Deadshot said, implying that they would die less likely if they went straight ahead and kept a good head on their shoulders.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2014, 06:59:51 pm »
"No that idea is stupid. What if you run out of ammunition. Last time I checked, these darts are good for nothing against bots. Actually i'm sure some commanders last words some where were, Hey lets go for the heaviest resistance!" Maraas took a few deep breaths and composed himself, "You know what you can go that way, i'll go my way problem solved right?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke