Author Topic: SEHS (1x1x1 OOC)  (Read 2148 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
SEHS (1x1x1 OOC)
« on: June 23, 2014, 02:56:04 am »
As per Tren's request, the SeaOfEvilness has mad the new OOC thread. I will be transferring all relevant info to here.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
Re: SEHS (1x1x1 OOC)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 02:57:48 am »
Name: Equinox
Species: Wolf dragoon (hybrid wolf and dragon.)
Looks: dark brown and light brown wolf fur on body. Emerald green scales on forearms/hands and calves/feet. Tail is scaled as well. Eyes and teeth/tongue are draconian. Has giant emerald colored draconian wings.
Clothing: emerald green breastplate worked to look like scales, and dark brown leather skirt/kilt thing that gladiators wear. Both are primarily to preserve her decency, but the breastplate does provide torso protection. Forearms/hands and calves/feet are protected by natural scales, which are as hard as tungsten.
Personality: a mixture of draconian and lupine traits, Equinox can be very vain, quick to anger, and untrusting; she can also be kind(ish), loyal, and selfless. (Warning: moods may(sometimes) change quickly) tends to be attracted to pretty loot, as many dragons are, and might keep items she has no reason to keep. 
Weapons: none. Fights with brutal draconian style and force, using just her sharp, hard-as-tungsten claws and teeth paired with heightened strength from her draconian side. (Cannot breathe fire. Warning: do not mention this.)
Backstory:
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 02:58:34 am »
Name: Harag Tompa
Species: striped hyena
Looks: Harag has scars all over his body he has tan fur with jet black stripes that cut across his body like his scars
Clothing: Harag has basic peasants clothing and a thick leather duster coat
Personality: Harag is an over confident and harsh person who will be excruciatingly honest with people regardless of who they are (he does not have a filter)
Weapons: basket hilted broad sword, 2 five ball dirks and a pick ax
Backstory: Harag has a dark past and when asked about his scars he sighs and says "that's none of your business" He's a sell sword and a damn good one at that. He is currently scraping together a living as a sword for Hire.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 03:01:48 am »

« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2014, 01:10:12 AM »

Name: Cortnay "The Immortal" Lothar
Species: Dire-Wolf
Looks: Stands 6'1 has dark brown fur with reddish tint and stormy blue eyes
Clothing:
Personality: There's only three things he loves. Females, coin, and drink oh also bloodshed. So four, four things! Has a some what grim outlook on life, he has become fairly good at hiding that, but it comes out now and again.
Weapons:
Backstory: Was born in an upper middle class portion of one of the major cities to a single parent, when he turned 7 he began to train to be a knight, age 15 he was already fighting in tournaments, age 17 his mother is killed during a village raid, age 18 he takes his belongings and leaves, joins up with bandits, age 20 He forms up his own band of bandits and highway men Known collectively as The Crimson Hunters
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 03:05:46 am »
Hmm? We will be not playing the good guys?

I haven't the slightes clue why, but I just read that in Starfire's voice.

So just a quick recap for us.

Sledge: Environmental Master!
Sar: Side Quest and People Master!
Evilness: Main quest of misery, death and doom Master! (with a minor in character transition.)

We have decided on a Perma-Death system and wound system. If your character dies you may create a new one and I shall transition it in.

We will be keeping the Time line/theme Tren had picked.

Hehe had a talk. That sounds suspicious and ominous.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 03:14:35 am »

A pity this is closed to others and I was gone. I would've liked to join in an with some of my best compatriots. Besides, an unnamed certain dangerous something whose name most certainly does not begin with a letter T followed by an R whom is stalked by an E that is living in constant fear of the dread N that is always at its back and watching it, ducked out on the RP he and I had.

Sea, Sledge, Sarn, if you guys want him in, then let him in.

As for this, i'm going to have to vote no for now, just because I would have to alter the plot more than i'd currently like to accommodate another player, however we may be able to once we get further established in the rp.

Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 06:54:29 am »
As is, I am greatful that you have taken into consideration the possibility of a puffed up flaming again such as myself being allowed to join. I will be watching this thread should the time arise and I can join.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 05:33:45 pm »
Em, seeing as i was kinda the guy who threw you all together, could i jump in on this thing... finally?

I have a card ready.

Name: Isaac Morrison
Species: Lesser Panda
Weapons: Cutlass, Boarding Axe, AK-47, SPAS-12, Glock 17, MP7 and a Colt Python.  And before you ask, he’s probably caring all of these things at once. Hehe, totally didn't copy this card from something else...
WEAPONS: Cutlass, boarding axe, throwing axe, baseball bat, fish club, a couple of sharpened spoons and a stick with some nails sticking out of it.
Looks: He doesn’t look particularly big or burly, but he’s pretty damn strong for his size.  Standard coat colors and patterns.
Clothing: Basic adventurer garb, whatever that is.
Personality: He’s the sorta guy who’ll punch a girl in the face like he would a guy.  He’s also the sorta person who will follow through on any threats he makes, and have no regrets after killing someone who he found annoying.  That’s not to say he’s a mean person, he just doesn’t give a crap about social standards.
Backstory: Isaac is a wanderer who doesn't seem to care where life takes him as long as he can have a little fun along the way.  He tried to have a family once, but the island they lived on fell out of the sky when his back was turned, so that was that.  Isaac has since given up on love, and prefers to drink and kill things instead.  He's turned in some bounties, chased off starving animals and slain a few dragons, but he's been looking for something a little more fulfilling, like some grand prophecy quest that he could jump into against the hero's will or consent.  And that 's where he stands right now... waiting... for some godly figure to give him something worth doing... wink wink...

« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 05:37:10 pm by Tren »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2014, 05:41:31 pm »
He's so old.....
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2014, 05:54:16 pm »
No, you're all young and stupid.  Don't even try to defend yourselves from that statement, just accept it, no, embrace it.

Offline sarngier

• Species: Ethereal lion
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2014, 06:56:31 pm »
40 isnt that old he could be twice that.
"Illusion is needed to disguise the emptiness within."
Read more at

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2014, 08:09:19 pm »
Um, am i in?  I wasn't given a clear answer.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2014, 08:29:47 pm »
Weapons seem to be a bit overkill... Oh, and he isn't old... Not compared to Equinox anyways... Better not say anything, lest I reveal her true age... Suffice it to say, she is much, much older than him.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2014, 08:48:09 pm »
Weapons seem to be a bit overkill...

Overkill?  Why, you just gotta be prepared!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2014, 09:01:19 pm »
Yes well Equinox is the most pitiful excuse for a dragon...can't breath fire so disgraceful although I have a new insult for her. Yes you're in Tren, but i'm going to bed because that's something I didn't do last night
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2014, 09:25:19 pm »
Well, goodnight then i guess...  x_x

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 03:30:36 am »
Sorry to interrupt, but i'm under the impression that this RP has sputtered to a stop... and i think it's only fair that i apologize for throwing you all together in the least graceful manner possible...  Probably would have gone a lot better if i had put more thought into it all.  :P

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 02:49:31 pm »
No, I've just been trying to calculate a time that would work best for all of us. Sledge doesn't have much in the way of time constraints, but since Sar and I work that cuts down our viable time, and any events/activities/social meetings after work also reduce from that time..as well as timezone difference.....time is the culprit here!
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2014, 09:05:03 am »
Locked at author request.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#