Author Topic: Anyone like Fatfurs? If so, what do they mean to you?  (Read 4550 times)

Offline BennyJackdaw

Anyone like Fatfurs? If so, what do they mean to you?
« on: August 16, 2017, 01:16:24 pm »
I love them. For me, fatfurs are big, huggable teddy bears. They not only let you hug them, but they may also let you use them as a bed. But fatfurs are also giant damage sponges. They are impervious to punches, blades, even bullets, and they can just laugh off these things.

...At the same time, I have a certain style I like. I tend to like less detailed fatfurs, though I like a few details sometimes. I don't like deformed blobs or characters that look incapable of functioning.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Anyone like Fatfurs? If so, what do they mean to you?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 01:33:17 pm »
Don't really know that much about them. Don't really care. That doesn't necessarily mean I don't like them. It just means I don't know much about them to give an informed opinion.

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 02:26:57 pm »
Not my thing. Nothing against them, but not interested.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Ghost cat
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 06:22:35 pm »
Personally I don't really care as long as they're healthy (like how I'm healthy even though I'm underweight IRL). Though, being able to take bullets and blades without damage or use them as a bed sounds like you've gone way too far in my ears.

Offline BennyJackdaw

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 07:04:29 pm »
Personally I don't really care as long as they're healthy (like how I'm healthy even though I'm underweight IRL). Though, being able to take bullets and blades without damage or use them as a bed sounds like you've gone way too far in my ears.

I treat fatfurs as fantasy characters rather than realistic representations of what it's like to be fat. The only thing realistic about my fatfurs is their short lifespan.

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Ghost cat
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 03:04:58 pm »
I treat fatfurs as fantasy characters rather than realistic representations of what it's like to be fat. The only thing realistic about my fatfurs is their short lifespan.

Fair enough. Things in your fantasy world work differently than in mine, after all.