Author Topic: Back in action!  (Read 1292 times)

Offline megaman87

• Male
Back in action!
« on: March 11, 2014, 08:32:49 pm »
So, many months ago, I started on this animated webseries that I was planning on, it was called "project jackpot." Apperantely, I started to lose interest in the show and decided to put it on hold, just in case. So now, today is the day I officially announce the return of the series, this it will be retitled to "Kneonn J." The show will be an animated comedy that will be focusing on the three friends: Jay, a golden retriever, Mike, a husky-wolf hybrid, and Andrew, a corgi. The series will be somewhat of a mixture of beavis and butt-head and the problem solverz, so basically, it's going to be a slice-of-life cartoon mixed with a lot random(And probably creepy) crap in it.

Anyway, right now i'm writing on the script for the pilot, and I have already hired some voice actors for the roles. The script you could say is about half-way done. I hope soon to finish it and move on to storyboards(that is, if I have time). In the meantime, I will soon being drawings of the characters and the logo itself.

SPOILER ALERT: A guest star shall be presented in the show as well, and even another guest that perhaps many people have recognized before.(But I will leave that up to you.

In the end, I hope to finish the script soon so I could get started into producing the show, so wish me luck!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over and out.