Author Topic: Fursona  (Read 1928 times)

Offline BassCreator

Fursona
« on: May 20, 2014, 08:40:29 pm »
I made my fursona, it looks a little bright though, next time I guess I'll use markers
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 09:07:31 pm by BassCreator »

Offline BassCreator

Re: Fursona
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 08:44:27 pm »
To view the drawing, you have to right click on it and select open in new tab, hope you enjoy it!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 08:53:26 pm by BassCreator »

Offline BassCreator

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 08:50:10 pm »
I made my fursona, it looks a little bright though, next time I guess I'll use markers

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 09:05:59 pm »
Your picture is hidden by Google drive permissions: someone has to request access to view it at the moment.

There are many image hosting sites available (I personally use flickr) where you can upload your picture and them link to it by typing [ img]yourlinkhere[/ img], and removing the spaces in the tags.

Also, please remember that you can edit your own posts to add extra information rather than making several new posts in quick succession.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline greenfox

• Species: Fox
  • struct fox_t = { .color = COLOR_GREEN };
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 01:54:57 am »
Your picture is hidden by Google drive permissions: someone has to request access to view it at the moment.

There are many image hosting sites available (I personally use flickr) where you can upload your picture and them link to it by typing [ img]yourlinkhere[/ img], and removing the spaces in the tags.

Also, please remember that you can edit your own posts to add extra information rather than making several new posts in quick succession.

Loc's quite right; I can't see your image.
Also, I feel I should point out, I think there's a "forum test lab" board if you need to experiment with posting images, editing posts, and such ;).
"Vira pyveþ maze lirno kaietello jai."
I am only a lone man with ten-thousand dreams.

Weasyl: http://www.weasyl.com/~quyk