Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
word games / Re: What are you watching right now?
« Last post by cause the rat on December 04, 2022, 05:54:59 pm »
FOOTBALL! If it wasn't for football I wouldn't own a TV set. It sits unused most of the time.
word games / Re: The last thing you bought.
« Last post by cause the rat on December 04, 2022, 05:53:42 pm »
Bought a few more paints. it's a case of "You can't get there from here" when it comes to pigments. There's no true of any color. It's either 'warm' or 'cool'. Be a long explanation. Anyway when I reviewed my order there's an extra tube of paint included. My first thought was "I did not order that". Then I realized for the first time ever they actually sent me an advertised promo deal. Early Christmas present!  Also bought stuff to make 6 or more different kinds of cookies, a cake, most of the stuff for the lasagna and one side dish for Christmas.
general non-furry discussion / Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Last post by cause the rat on December 03, 2022, 06:54:36 pm »
New rules on FaceBook means they have to let anyone join any page. Lots of spam going on right now.
general non-furry discussion / Re: T G I F What are you doing this weekend?
« Last post by cause the rat on December 03, 2022, 06:53:44 pm »
Making Christmas. Making Christmas. Christmas time! Not exchanging gifts this year. Still having a get together and a good meal.
general non-furry discussion / Re: What Are You Up To?
« Last post by cause the rat on December 03, 2022, 06:52:17 pm »
Cleaning the house and cooking for Christmas. I'll wait till Christmas day to do the main course. Right now I can do the breads, cookies and other things that can be sealed or frozen.
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Bad News" thread.
« Last post by Kobuk on December 03, 2022, 12:51:55 pm »
Went to the library this morning hoping to pick up a book that was on hold for me.
Nope. Library was closed.
Thing is, the library website said they'd be closed on Dec. 2 and 4, but would be open on the 3rd.
I get down to the library today to find a notice on the door that says the library will be closed the ENTIRE weekend..........including the 3rd!  :o  >:(
Yeah, great communication there, folks.  :P
general non-furry discussion / Re: What Are You Up To?
« Last post by Kobuk on December 03, 2022, 12:48:01 pm »
Not much today. Just relaxing. Maybe work on a model kit.
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Good News" thread.
« Last post by Kobuk on December 03, 2022, 12:46:05 pm »
FINALLY got Beastars manga Vol.21 delivered today, plus a James Patterson mystery novel my mom wanted, from Amazon.
I ordered both from Amazon 2 weeks ago, but Amazon lost my package.  >:( So I then had to get a refund and re-ordered both items a second time.
Finally got both today in the mail.
general non-furry discussion / Re: Local weather
« Last post by Kobuk on December 03, 2022, 10:20:14 am »
Sunny, windy, and cold in the upper teens to low 20's.
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Bad News" thread.
« Last post by Kobuk on December 03, 2022, 10:18:59 am »
Had a crown pop off while watching a movie this afternoon. No dentist available until Monay.

That's what I hate about dentists. They're almost never open on weekends when you have something major happen.  >:(
This is why when I schedule my appointments, I always go early in the week like Monday or Tuesday. So if something bad happens, then maybe the dentist can squeeze me in for an emergency appointment on Weds., Thurs., or Fri.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10