Author Topic: The Debates are over. What do you think? Who will you choose?  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Acton

• Species: Republican Black Bear
  • Unrepentant Furry, Otaku and Anglican.
  • Male
    • Acton Hermitage
Re: The Debates are over. What do you think? Who will you choose?
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 03:48:51 pm »
Voted for Romney
 Now I am going into my bunker  and check food and weapons and take  scrap metal to beat out my armor. Civilization is going to fall;  I gong to give my self a Mohawk for that  post apocalyptic horde look a la Mad Max. Especially if I become an evil overlord (Trope warning: before the before the apocalypse, the evil overlord was a mundane worker )   ;)

Really I just going to  turn off the tv no news till tomorrow and watch anime and My Little Pony.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 04:07:00 pm by Acton »

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2012, 07:20:29 pm »
If Romney wins......... :goldpissed:

That's all I have to say on the matter.  :P

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2012, 07:41:35 pm »
I'm watching the election coverage over here. I'm not an American, but if I were, I would be voting for Obama. I can't stand Romney;s policies.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Tommy Fox Stone

• Commander Of Skull Squadron...RDF...
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 12:05:14 am »
Voted for Romney
 Now I am going into my bunker  and check food and weapons and take  scrap metal to beat out my armor. Civilization is going to fall;  I gong to give my self a Mohawk for that  post apocalyptic horde look a la Mad Max. Especially if I become an evil overlord (Trope warning: before the before the apocalypse, the evil overlord was a mundane worker )   ;)

Really I just going to  turn off the tv no news till tomorrow and watch anime and My Little Pony.

I voted for Romney too but sadly looks like we'll have too put up with 4 more year of Beavis and Butthead.. GOD HELP US PLEASES!!!!! :(..
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 12:18:44 am by Tommy Fox Stone »
Captain T F Stone
 U.S.S. DEFIANT NX-74205
One Photon Torpedo Can Ruin Your Whole Day THINK ABOUT IT

Another winters day Another grey reminder of what used too be that has gone away Its really hard too say how long we have too live with our insanity we have too pay for all we use and we never think before we light the fuse...

Member of the Millennium Club...

C.S.A.

GOD BLESS TRUMP!...

Offline platty_baleine

• Male
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 12:42:14 am »
Well it looks like absolutely nothing has changed in this election. Obama is still president, and the Republicans still control the house only.  So much for 2012 being the year of great awakening and change in the world :P. But in all seriousness, this current political situation is not good. We'll be having at least another 2 years of gridlock in a time when bipartisan reforms on many issues, especially the economy, are desperately needed. I fear that another economic crisis is plausible due to Wall Street's continuous high risk investments, federal reserve policies, inflation, and everything else wrong with the financial system that Dodd-Frank glanced over.

I'm personally curious how the 2014 mid-term elections turn out. If the Democrats somehow got their majority in congress back, then it'd be definite proof that our democracy is currently dysfunctional. I get a sense from everyone I know that they don't feel represented properly, weather they are apathetic about politics or not. I don't like what I'm seeing. As income inequality grows, the stability of our union may shrink. Should another economic collapse occur and Wall Street gets bailed out again, what will then happen?

Offline Acton

• Species: Republican Black Bear
  • Unrepentant Furry, Otaku and Anglican.
  • Male
    • Acton Hermitage
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 01:28:43 am »
Voted for Romney
 Now I am going into my bunker  and check food and weapons and take  scrap metal to beat out my armor. Civilization is going to fall;  I gong to give my self a Mohawk for that  post apocalyptic horde look a la Mad Max. Especially if I become an evil overlord (Trope warning: before the before the apocalypse, the evil overlord was a mundane worker )   ;)

I voted for Romney too but sadly looks like we'll have too put up with 4 more year of Beavis and Butthead.. GOD HELP US PLEASES!!!!! :(..

Locally and national I given up on the Republican party. I going to make good and register as an independent .

Offline WhiteStorm

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 01:46:39 am »
I'm personally curious how the 2014 mid-term elections turn out. If the Democrats somehow got their majority in congress back, then it'd be definite proof that our democracy is currently dysfunctional. I get a sense from everyone I know that they don't feel represented properly, weather they are apathetic about politics or not. I don't like what I'm seeing. As income inequality grows, the stability of our union may shrink. Should another economic collapse occur and Wall Street gets bailed out again, what will then happen?

'A little rebellion now and then is a good thing.'
-I still can't think of anything.

Offline Foxpup

• Species: Cyborg Fox
  • Male
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 03:10:52 am »
Well it looks like absolutely nothing has changed in this election. Obama is still president, and the Republicans still control the house only.  So much for 2012 being the year of great awakening and change in the world :P. But in all seriousness, this current political situation is not good. We'll be having at least another 2 years of gridlock in a time when bipartisan reforms on many issues, especially the economy, are desperately needed. I fear that another economic crisis is plausible due to Wall Street's continuous high risk investments, federal reserve policies, inflation, and everything else wrong with the financial system that Dodd-Frank glanced over.
Plausible? No. The U.S. Dollar going the way of Zimbabwe is plausible. As far as I can tell, an economic crisis of slightly less severity in the very near future is not merely plausible, but inevitable, assuming it hasn't already started.

There will be a revolution, the likes of which have never been seen before. That much is certain. As for how it'll turn out, well... time will tell.

Offline Mylo

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 11:54:50 am »
A revolution? That sounds a bit extreme... <.<

Offline Foxpup

• Species: Cyborg Fox
  • Male
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 02:53:19 pm »
A revolution? That sounds a bit extreme... <.<
You think I was joking about the U.S. Dollar going the way of Zimbabwe? I never joke about such things. I do believe that the Eurozone and U.S. economies are likely to totally collapse almost simultaneously sometime within the next few years. The 2008 global financial crisis will look like a market fluctuation by comparison. I really hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not, a revolution is the least extreme possible outcome.

Offline Epsy

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2012, 01:18:28 pm »
Voted for Romney

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3yheXa841qbwtr5o1_500.gif
Avatar credit goes to Sheeta, thanks!
http://www.textswell.com/read,4206682163599 = Epsy fursona description

Offline WhiteStorm

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2012, 11:14:40 am »
I wonder if the salt content of tears is enough to be toxic in that amount...
-I still can't think of anything.