Author Topic: Firearms and General Militaria  (Read 5476 times)

Offline Nyeti

• the "frigglebiscuit" approves!
  • Male
Re: Firearms and General Militaria
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2012, 02:51:12 pm »
i have an m1 carbine. i loves it! :D. its light, packs a pretty good punch, and the ammo is fairly cheap. :)
i really have a crazy thing for orange juice...and apples o.o

Offline Metalhead_Mockingbird

• Starting another intergalactic cold war.
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2012, 12:21:49 am »
Wow. I've almost forgotten about this thread.  x_x

Not much has happened in the way of firearms for me since I last posted, however, that being said, I've taken a recent acclimation so to speak to competition shooting, shooting my range's USPSA/IPSC and IDPA matches. Actually I was finally able to get a good run (And not a bad match at that.) during one of the stages from the IDPA recorded, so I might be able to post that up here pending me getting the video from my fathers' camera. And speaking of competition shooting, I was able to get an M&P9 PRO from a local dealer at a pretty decent price. 'Shoots like a champ, a much better gun than I am a shooter. Heh. 
"Noone can ever rid me of my arsenal of Megadeth, no matter what the peace treaties come to!"

Furaffinity
Steam
'360 GT

Avatar done by AlisaLeolfAlexandra.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2012, 11:21:12 pm »
Bought 4 Romanian pioneer 3 pellet rifles from a Shotgun News ad. Delivered by the USPS. Cherry-picked one for myself and sold off the others. Single-weiner break-barrel action, wood stocks, and uses common .177 cal pellets. Sights adjust, but these came already sighted in and sight picture is like the SKS. Ordered two more.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8212246/

Finally obtained a Crosman M4-177 BB/pellet rifle. Spent the afternoon at the gun club range sighting it in. One pump isn't enough to move the pellet down the barrel btw. Not a store in the area carries the power clips for Crosman repeaters, so ordered some online.

Also ordered a Polish Predom Lucznik air pistol, with case, holster, and cleaning rod. Similar to one seen in James Bond's Dr. No. Shoots .177 cal pellets and darts. Said to be functional and 90% of original finish. A birthday present to myself.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 11:35:37 pm by Rocket T. Coyote »
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Nyeti

• the "frigglebiscuit" approves!
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2012, 11:31:38 pm »
my uncle came by the other day and gave me his rilfes and pistols.....hes moving to Massachusetts and his apartment doesn't allow weapons........more for me!

lets see....i got 2 98 mausers,a charter arms under cover model in 38 special,and a Taurus 24/7 compact in 40 s&w.........yay me!!

i only really care about the one mauser,so my dad got the rest.......but it has a broken magazine spring...i gots to fix
i really have a crazy thing for orange juice...and apples o.o