Author Topic: Your Career?  (Read 5840 times)

Offline Jet

• The Former Furryglowstick
  • Male
Re: Your Career?
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2012, 01:20:30 am »
I am still it high school, but aspire to write fiction novels. I love taking worlds from my head and putting them on paper. I know how writers make money, and unless i become the next Harry Potter, i may need at least a part-time job. I couldn't stand a desk job, so i don't know what i'll do. I have always liked computers, but i have to be honest, i suck at them :(. Of course nothing a little practice can't fix :D.
"Miniscule conflicts are insignificant in relation to the paradox of life itself." - Me, Josh Karels

PLUR

Offline CyanTPC

• Male
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2012, 07:15:19 pm »
I'm currently unemployed at the moment.  But that should change soon.  I'll be working on getting a job through the Massachusetts Rehab Commission.  If I do get a job, I'm not going to be confident that it'll be a satisfying one.  But it's better than no job at all.  It's a good thing I'm on Social Security.

Offline Cchytale Murilega

• Species: Cat
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2012, 02:19:04 am »
Quality Control at the Occupational Training Center.

Offline onai

• Rawr. That is all.
  • Female
    • My FA
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2012, 06:43:39 pm »
costume builder/artist. I do a little of everything. Repair suits, build them, fiddle with computers, sculpt, draw, help people build characters, the typical artsy fartsy stuff :)
www.furaffinity.net/user/onai <-- I be makin' fursuits. yar.

Offline Tuulikel

• “With a rubber duck, one's never alone”
  • Female
    • Snow Masquerade - Twitter
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2012, 07:58:40 pm »
Freelancer artist/student/model. I would like to be a full-time student, but in order to keep my finances at bay I need to work. I just want to do what I like & love, life is too short for anything else.
I'm sorry, English is not my native language, but I'm doing my best and trying to get better.
https://twitter.com/Snowmasquerade

Offline Juno

• In your X Ying your Zs
  • Male
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2012, 05:23:01 am »
Right now, I work as a classroom facilitator at a university. However, I've just applied to go to grad school in folklore! If I get in, I'll be a student forever :o

And i would envy you soo much D:
i'm on the verge of being unemployed due to my current employer being a terrible excuse for a bar owner >->
A MEMBER OF THE MIDNIGHT CREW... ♠

Offline Vulpes Fuscus

• Male
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2012, 06:46:49 am »
I currently studying my way to being a music teacher.
One more course and I can move on to my Integrated Bachelor of Arts.
I have also started tutoring recently. I could have aspirations for doing that regularly too.
Hoping to get a part-time job stocking shelves or similar for the time being.
Silliness is a hobby, not a full-time job

Time flies when you fire a clock out of a cannon

Every time a lunatic sees the ocean an angel gets it's wings - My sister

Offline furtopia03

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2012, 10:10:50 am »
I'm a full time student working on getting my bachelors degree in nursing. For the semester, I'm working at a local elementary school as an office assistant. By the time this semesters over I hope to have a nurse aides certificate so I can try to get a job so my husband can go back to college in the fall.

Offline Brunn

• Baa-Grr!
  • Female
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2012, 02:07:33 am »
I have a Bachelor of the Fine Arts degree in Technical Theater, with a focus on costuming and puppetry. I'd intended to pursue this when I started school, but (however cliche it sounds) fell in love and decided I'd rather not be having to move around and constantly job hunting as theater technicians tend to do. Right now I work as a part time Page at a library. I'll, hopefully soon, be returning to school to get my Masters in Library and Information Sciences, and become a librarian.  (:

~~Brunn~~
Please feel free to check out my Blog and my DeviantART!

Offline Leeseetsa

• La, la, la~
  • Female
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2012, 06:23:26 am »
Sophomore in high school; my current career is student. :D But, My school district has a VERY encompassing technical course selection, and, if I plan well enough, I'll dually get my high school diploma and a veterinary assistant's license. :) (my goal is to become reputable and specialize in exotic pets)
Hey, I have a DA:
http://leeseetsa.deviantart.com/

Never give up, everything you do has a reason; Never feel alone, there's always something there with you; Never feel defeated and dim, there's always a spark inside you

Offline Eddy

• Male
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2012, 06:51:16 am »
I've spent three years studying motor vehicle maintenance at South Devon College (I graduated in June 2010). Despite not getting a job within the industry, I am, on the voluntary side of things, a charity worker for the British Heart Foundation, an engine cleaner on the Kent & East Sussex Railway, and a locomotive restorer on the West Somerset Railway.

Offline Vukasin

• Male
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2012, 01:07:13 am »
I'm an Electrician apprentice. I'm working towards becoming a journeyman and then getting into design.

Offline typingwithpaws

• Species: fox
  • Male
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2012, 03:51:15 am »
2nd year apprentice Fitter Machinist. DIY mechanic also.

WANT to be a pro off-road driver...yeah like that's gonna happen though (but i'll never give up the idea)  :D
"Nothing will ever surpass the beauty and elegance of a bad idea"

Offline ChristopherLion

• Species: Lion
  • Male
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2012, 09:40:12 am »
Software engineer in the fueling industry and the power utility industry.  I create equipment that monitors for fuel leaks and breaker wear.
Don't mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with chocolate. - source unknown

The most common form of despair comes from not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

FFL6arsw A-- C- D H+ M- P+ R+ T++++ W Z? Sm- RLE a++ cl d? e* f h++++ iw j- p- sm#

My FA site and art: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/christopherd./