Author Topic: The Blackest Grimoire (IC)  (Read 18986 times)

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: The Blackest Grimoire (IC)
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2014, 06:57:37 pm »
Sven yelped as the spear went threw his shoulder, he snapped it in two and pulled the piece out. He cauterized his wound with a lite flame. He sprinted towards the kangaroo "Chain Lighting." He shot four bolts at once, they collided making one very powerful bolt.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2014, 01:54:53 pm »
"absorb" the hangaroo still took a hit, but absorbed at least half of the attack "I told you, that won't work" he sprinted towards him "Crystal gauntlets" a pair of clear, orangish gauntlets formed around his hands.
(you have a third magic type)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2014, 04:28:22 pm »
(I know) Sven ran to the left "Blaze trap" he formed a heat like barrier around the kangaroo increasing the heat to 900 degrees Fahrenheit. He trapped him, the smell of burning fur wafted threw the air. He waited for him to move so he can spring his next attack.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2014, 08:09:40 pm »
He charged out shedding his rock armor which was red hot, too hot for him to leave it on, the gauntlets however were fine, he charged forwards again at Sven, spikes now protruding from the gloves
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2014, 08:33:44 pm »
Sven stayed were he was dive rolling at the last moment, now behind his opponent he threw a pair of fireballs at his exposed back. He then sprinted towards a tree setting it  a blaze and used the new flame source to send a barrage of fireballs in his direction.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:07:59 pm by Shard the wolf »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2014, 08:53:01 pm »
(ummm...blast step is combustion...you use fire and lightning...if you can justify a way those would provide a temporary burst of speed, then you can create something similar to blast step...but you can't use blast step)

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2014, 09:07:30 pm »
(Edited it)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2014, 02:41:08 pm »
Altius shouted over to his opponent. "Is that the best you got?!" Altius put his left hand on top of his right hand, raising them where his palm was towards his opponent. "Static pulse" Three pulsating rings shot out of Altius' palm. They began to get larger they further they got from him, and began electrically charging the gale force winds, leading the charge right back to its source. He smirked. "Chain lighting step." Altius' made a ridiculously fast three step move to get out of the way of any immediate danger. 
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2014, 03:13:07 pm »
Altius shouted over to his opponent. "Is that the best you got?!" Altius put his left hand on top of his right hand, raising them where his palm was towards his opponent. "Static pulse" Three pulsating rings shot out of Altius' palm. They began to get larger they further they got from him, and began electrically charging the gale force winds, leading the charge right back to its source. He smirked. "Chain lighting step." Altius' made a ridiculously fast three step move to get out of the way of any immediate danger.

(once again, can you actually justify a way that lightning can provide a speed boost? not all spells work with all natures)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2014, 05:54:18 pm »
The kangaroo took the two fireballs to the back before sinking into the ground entirely, popping up under the tree "Sliverstorm" A barrage of bluish crystals shot from the earth around him

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2014, 06:25:58 pm »
Sven caught some of the crystals in his arms and some parts of his legs. He winced as he pulled the largest ones out first then the rest, blood trickled down from his wounds. He cast a couple more fireballs catching the tree a blaze, that the kangaroo was under. He then used "Blaze trap" and heated it up to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. He yelled "You gonna give up or what?!" He stayed were he was in a defensive stance ready for anything.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 06:30:39 pm by Shard the wolf »

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2014, 11:30:51 pm »
Altius's opponent cut the hurricane winds and used jetstream again, dodging to the side. "Concussion wall." A wall shaped blast wave launched at Altius, actually increasing in pressure as it went out, instead of decreasing.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2014, 04:48:12 am »
the kangaroo was standing over sand and brought it up to shield himself, unfortunately forgetting that sand melts into glass at around 1700 degrees, he stood frozen in a chunk of glass about six inches thick surrounding him. "Winner, Sven"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2014, 06:15:16 am »
Sven smiled at his success and walked back to his seat. He formed a light flame and cauterized the deepest wounds an wiped away the blood. Once he was finished he said to Shade "well that was fun and exciting, how did you think I did?" He pulled out a small crystal still embedded in his skin much like a splinter
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 03:54:17 pm by Shard the wolf »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #114 on: December 23, 2014, 03:31:08 pm »
As he started to leave the field a group of nurses started to usher him away, taking him and his opponent to the infirmary. Before they carted his opponent away one of the teachers  pulled the glass away, it moved like water, it was amazing to watch, not many crystal users could control amorphous  solids.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #115 on: December 23, 2014, 03:57:25 pm »
(Forget my last post) He walked into the infirmary and proceeded to the nearest nurse. He sat down on the table and waited for them to remove any crystals and bind any wounds. He looked at his arm covered in tiny shrapnel like pieces, it stung but he knew he would be alright.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #116 on: December 23, 2014, 04:34:54 pm »
Altius merely shrugged as he took the full brunt of the attack.  Altius felt the air get forced out of his lungs as he impacted against a wall. "That one.....that was good..." Altius pointed his right hand at his opponent making it look like a gun. "Electro-Bolt" A small ball of electricity shot out of his finger tips. He shook his hand sucking on his middle finger. "Still haven't gotten that down." He broke out into a dead sprint towards his opponent.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #117 on: December 23, 2014, 08:52:46 pm »
Jacoby sat up in the corner "So fluffy, you win or lose?" his shoulder was bandaged and he was shirtless

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #118 on: December 23, 2014, 08:59:19 pm »
Altius' opponent simply used jetstream again and laughed. "Seriously? I've never seen anyone not at least try to move out of the way of that. Seems the lack of oxygen is getting to you. Lets see what you do without any at all. Oxygen cut. Concussion blast." The oxygen in the arena drained abruptly, and a directed blast wave shot from his hand, directly at Altius. This one was small enough to tear him apart internally if it hit.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #119 on: December 23, 2014, 10:31:38 pm »
Sven dazed out for a second and said "Hmm?, yes I won and please don't call names." He chuckled and layed down on the table saying "I guess we both came out with some injuries." He winced as the nurse took out a couple crystals from his arm and his leg. He looked over at him and said "How are you holding up?" He yelped as one of the deeper pieces were pulled out.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #120 on: December 23, 2014, 10:39:26 pm »
"I'm fine, they mostly closed the wound...medical magic is some cool stuff, even grew my fur back...now i'm just hungry...sucks that my nurse is a pixie though"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2014, 12:35:27 am »
Sven chuckled, once they were done he sat up and said "Well I guess I'm about to find out what that medical magic can do." He wiped some of the blood off his arm and waited for them to do their work. (Can you please do the healing part)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2014, 02:25:37 am »
Altius continued his dash, sliding forward towards his opponent at the last second He raised his right hand, pointing it dead center of his opponent, little sparks of electricity could be seen bouncing around. He braced his arm with his left hand. "Dazzle Blast." Small sparks shot out from his hand towards his opponent and seemingly dissipated halfway there. However seconds later a light shimmer could be seen in the air. Altius smirked and covered his eyes. Soon a handful of explosions went off with the brightness and sound of a flashbang with an electric surprise.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2014, 04:58:41 pm »
Altius' opponent cried out and started rubbing his eyes in an attempt to clear the after image from the blinding blast. "Concussion ring." He sent out a concussion wave in every direction, once agin getting denser as it went.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2014, 07:07:40 pm »
A elf steps over to  you "lay down" the bed is already surrounded by a rather intricate spell circle, some sort of gem spell focuses at each of the 30 star points, The elvish woman begins to sing in some sort of strange language, presumably elvish. The song is a beautiful melody that seems to simultaneously soothe your pain and make your skin crawl...literally, your deeper wounds close into manageable ones while your smaller ones heal completely. After that the elf moves away "Someone will come along to bandage your remaining wounds."

(I did forget to say this, it really isn't the words in a spell that matter, it's the meaning behind them, theoretically spells can be written in any language, some older beings choose to cast in dead languages so that their moves cannot be easily deciphered, maic may be taught publicly, but powerful spells are still coveted and guarded jealously)