Author Topic: Five nights at Freddys  (Read 2825 times)

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
Five nights at Freddys
« on: January 19, 2015, 02:40:13 am »
Where did you first hear of it?
Do you play it?
How far did you get?
Who's your favorite?
Who's the scariest?
And who's a butt?
Are you exited for the third one?
And will you play it when it comes out?

I heard about from my friend Andrew.
I just started playing it today.
I got to night two lol I'm bad  :D I actually blame Bonnie. He's the one who killed me  >:(
My favorite is no big shocker Foxy the pirate!
The creepers for me are faceless Bonnie, withered Chika and the puppet.
Who's a butt? Freddy and Bonnie and BB

Offline the lone shadow wolf

• Species: eurasion wolf with a little silver fox
  • dont mind me just telecomuting from the darkness
  • Male
Re: Five nights at Freddys
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 04:55:12 am »
yah i play it with no fear
i made it to night 6 on both, didnt get farther cause i had to leave friends house >_<
foxy's my favorite
its bonny in the first and old chica in the second....they're just plain creepy  :o
its balloon boy  >:( i freaking hate him
does telephone squeak, then heck yah  :D
heck yah, as soon as i can get my paws on it :)

well there you have it
I will see you all soon
in the future :goldgrin:

if you wish to find me elsewere look here
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theloneshadowwolf/

check out my latest art here V
http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline Madam Glitch

• Species: Dragon
  • The Madam of the Glitches
  • Female
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 10:53:51 am »
Do you play it? Yep, I do

How far did you get? Seeing as I've only been able to get the demos (mainly because my computer is barely able to handle the games, and because I'm poor) I've gotten to the end of Night 2 on both games

Who's your favorite? From the first Five Nights at Freddy's, my favorite is Foxy. From the second game, my favorite is Mangle.

Who's the scariest? From the first game, I think that the scariest animatronic has to be either Foxy or Freddy. The reason that I think Foxy is scary is because he becomes difficult to manage as you progress in the game. You have to constantly try and figure out a good mix between checking pirate cove and not checking it. As for Freddy, he becomes a lot more active in later nights, and can enter the room without even giving the slightest bit of hint that he's at the door beforehand. For the second game, I think that the scariest animatronic has to be old Bonnie and old Chica because they're the most horrifying things in the game. Yeah, the Puppet is kinda scary, but only if you don't wind up the music box. Old Bonnie and old Chica, however? They don't care about no music box, they come after you and give you nightmare fuel.

And who's a butt? From the first one, both Chica and Bonnie is a butt. Bonnie because he kept coming after me in the demo and had multiple visits in any particular playthrough of the two nights. Chica because she wouldn't stop going to the everloving kitchen! I think she came to the door twice during all my playthroughs of the demo. Chica fails as a killer animatronic in the first game. In the second game, Balloon Boy is the butt. He doesn't kill you when he enters the room, he just stands there laughing at you while he disables your use of the flashlight. He's the ultimate troll.

Are you exicted for the third one? Yeah, pretty much. I've been saving all the teaser pictures that Scott has been coming out with. So I'd say I'm a little excited

And will you play it when it comes out? The demo certainly. I'll probably just watch someone do a playthrough of the full game since I doubt my computer will be able to handle the full game
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"
--Mewtwo

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 04:41:12 pm »
-A friend

Do you play it?
-Played about an hour and decided that I'd had enough.

How far did you get?
-Beat

Who's your favorite?
-Foxy

Who's the scariest?
-Foxy

And who's a butt?
-No

-If it isn't garbage like the first two

-If it isn't garbage like the first two

Offline Shiru_Da_Koon

• Species: Werecoon
  • The wind can't blow without having a scent
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 02:02:27 pm »
Sitting in the dark around 2 in the morning eating ramen noodles with my Logitech g430s on and my Razer Naga at my side, I valiantly face the horrors of jumpscares awaiting me in the FNAF series....anxiously waiting for the next and a truth behind the mystery of the pizza place. Why did the murder of the children begin...who started it and what was their reasoning...can we fix it and free the souls of those poor children and bring them relief in life... All questions I wish to have answered in the next series... (see you in the morning ...for you'll never want to leave once you play with me...) screw you puppeteer...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:36:15 pm by Shiru_Da_Koon »
With my Mother's Love and Wisdom and my Father's Strength and Discipline... This I Will Defend...

Offline wereaibo1

• Species: Robotic Dog
  • Bite my shiny metal tail!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 08:19:37 am »
I've never played any of the games in the series but I like the lore behind them. The gameplay doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy. Cheap jump scares, having to stay in one place, being pretty much defenseless. Doesn't sound like fun to me. I like the idea of a game featuring killer animatronics, but I'd rather be fighting as them than against them.
Meddle not in the affairs of robot dogs for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source.

Offline Madam Glitch

• Species: Dragon
  • The Madam of the Glitches
  • Female
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 11:46:13 pm »
I think the whole being almost completely defenseless makes the game a little bit scarier.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"
--Mewtwo

Offline FizzyTheWolf

• Species: Wolf
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 12:33:14 am »
I first heard about it on YouTube.
Not much, but I am pretty good.
Beat all 3 games.
Chica or Bonnie.
Balloon Boy. X3
The FOURTH one, I'm not excited about.
Maybe not.
Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, down, down-right = EPIC SHORYUKEN OF DOOOOOOOOM!

Offline wereaibo1

• Species: Robotic Dog
  • Bite my shiny metal tail!
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 12:30:31 pm »
I think the whole being almost completely defenseless makes the game a little bit scarier.
I'm sure it does and that's probably part of the appeal to many. But I don't play games to feel defenseless and I'm not fond of cheap jump scares. That's not horror so much as it is startling. It's a cheap excuse for horror. But that said, I do love the lore behind the games even if I'm not interested in playing the games themselves and am eagerly awaiting the movie they have in the works.
Meddle not in the affairs of robot dogs for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source.

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2015, 01:55:16 am »
I can't remember. Somewhere on YouTube.
Just the demos as I'm not allowed to purchase stuff from my phone.
FNaF 4: Night Two: 4 AM
Foxy and Mangle.
FNaF 1: Freddy. Here's why: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o42F-iI9wWQ Skip to 1:20 (WARNING: JUMPSCARE). FNaF 2: The Puppet. FNaF 3: The Phantoms. FNaF 4: Fredbear
The Puppet and Golden Freddy.
I'm excited for the FNaF 4 Halloween DLC.
I will watch Markiplier play it.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 02:09:18 am by Doc »
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Bronx

• Species: Anthro red and grey wolf
  • I listen to too much music.
  • Male
    • My FA
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2015, 06:40:12 pm »
Do you play it?
How far did you get?
Who's your favorite?
Who's the scariest?
And who's a butt?

I remember seeing Markiplier play FNAF 1 when it first came out.
I have played a bit of the first one, but have watched all four.
Foxy and Golden Freddy
Balloon Boy
Honesty, the third one was my least favorite because it was the least scary and had little gameplay
Still haven't played it  ;)
www.youtube.com/craterwolf
Furry code: FCW3ad A- C- D H++ M- P+ R- T+++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cn++ e- f h* i++ p+ sm