Author Topic: Hello :)  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Ruby_The_Gemstone_Wolf

• Species: Wolf/Fox hybrid
  • Female
Hello :)
« on: February 02, 2017, 11:57:29 pm »
Hello everyone!

Ruby here, and I'm glad to be back in the fandom once again. I used to be apart of the fandom for some time and then left for reasons, but I've just come back into the fandom and stumbled across this site, and figured why not?

I think I really rejoined the fandom out of spite... There where some guys that lived in the residence hall I lived in as well and they would always be so rude to me about it even though at the time, I wasn't within the fandom anymore. Plus, they had a real... um... inserting relationship. And... yeah... I'm not going to go into to much detail about it, but I more or less joined out of spite. xD

Anyway, some things about me, I live in the Chicago area where I graduated the spring of 2016. Still my utmost proudest achievement. I went to the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee for about a semester and then dropped out. Now I'm working part time at Jewel Osco and I plan on going back to school in the fall.

Lets see... what else?

Um, I'm not to sure what I want to do with my life, yet. I mean, I'm 19 so I still got a couple more years to figure it out. When I was in UWM, I was studying film. I really like film and it is something that interests me, but lately I've been thinking that I might run some sort of animal sanctuary I could see myself being real happy doing that. I think I would want to rescue wolfdogs, to be honest.

When I'm not doing anything furry related or working (and then sleeping after work), I'm probably playing video games or messing around on YouTube or writing things for the Marvel roleplay I am apart of on Instagram.

Speaking of Marvel... don't even get me started. I am a huge fan and will probably talk you to death just talking about it. xD One of my favorite things ever.

I have two pets, a kitten that is technically mine. She's an eight month old all black kitten named Natasha. And my dog is technically my moms, he's between two and three, and is a white and brown Jack Russell terrier. Either way, I love both my fur babies.

Anyway, that's all I have for now. See ya on the forms.

-Ruby
She/Her
Lesbian

Profile pic outline goes to respected artist and the color of my character is only temporary.

Offline Subzerus

• Species: Anthro lizard
  • Male
Re: Hello :)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 01:35:04 am »
Welcome! I wish you a great time in here!
Profile picture by Javatan.
http://javatan.deviantart.com/

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 11:18:38 am »
Welcome to furtopia Ruby.

"Tosses you a chocolate chip cookie of welcome."

Here is a brochure we hand out to new members. It has some good info about
the forum.

Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the gold-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)

Old Rabbit :orbunny:

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 11:20:56 am by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 02:04:47 pm »
Welcome to Furtopia and enjoy your stay. :)

Offline ShopePapilloma

• Species: Jackalope
  • Grumpy weirdo with 22 pets. Icon by SnoConeGlobe!
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 02:50:25 pm »
Sweet! another Marvel fan! :D It's nice to meet ya'! (Natasha is THE BEST name for a black cat I've ever heard. X3)
MST3K, anyone?

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 02:13:25 am »
Welcome to Furtopia, Ruby!  (:
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Ghost cat
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 07:59:58 am »
Welcome back to the fandom, Ruby.