Author Topic: Deleting an old account.  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Wereaibo

• Species: Nightmarish animatronic animal
  • Straight from the Uncanny Valley
  • Male
Deleting an old account.
« on: July 11, 2011, 11:24:09 am »
I was going through the archives when I noticed I had an account here before that I had forgotten about.  I know there's a rule about only being allowed one account so I'd like to have the old one deleted. Unfortunately I have forgotten the password and the E-Mail I registered it under no longer exists. Is it possible for an admin to delete it? The name on the account is patchworkbear.
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.

Offline Alexandre

• Back to waggles
  • Male
    • Alexandre's Fur Affinity Account!
Re: Deleting an old account.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 11:34:34 am »
These things happen.  Here, I'll PM an admin so he can contact you.
Allasso, Volume 2: Saudade is now out!  Feel free to check it out ^_^

Offline Wereaibo

• Male
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 11:39:51 am »
Thank you :)
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 05:31:38 pm »
Staff cannot delete accounts. We can only "Close" them. I'll take care of it in a few moments. ;)

Offline Wereaibo

• Male
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 05:45:46 pm »
Thank you :)