general furry discussion > furry greetings

Hello

(1/2) > >>

gmork7:
I am happy.  I have found what appears to be a warming furry place on the net.  I am Asher or Gmork or A. C. Gmork Labyrinthian Kadran X. H. or whatever you want to call me.  I'm very creative, I mean, check out "my" website: http://www.clasheerian.com.  It's an organization dedicated to creative individuals.  It's cool.

I like to make movies, write stories, make music (playing the piano especially.  I just got Logic 6 Audio for TCO and it's going to be fun   ) and other stuff.  Wish I could draw better though.  Then I'd be drawing furries all the time!

Oh well, that's about me in a nutshell (barely!  Whoo!

Asher

Benjamin:
Coolness.
Welcome to the furtopia.org forums.
Make yourself at home, get comfy, whatever. Feel free to jump into the conversations at any time, too. It's a bit of a free-for-all here at times.

Benjamin

WhiteShepherd:
Welcome to the board Gmork.  Feel free to say hello and get to know the others!  There is quite a few fursons here with interests in art like yourself.

WhiteShepherd

BlackUniGryphon:
 Kool name! Isn't that the name of the Wolf that was trying to kill the Indian in "The Neverending Story"?

I love that movie!  

grasper:
hihi to gmork *and* blackunigryphon, welcome to furtopia etc.    Tell us bout yourself if ya want. new members are fun times for all.
*goes back to washing a silver nitrate stain off his arm..."stupid science lab...grrrrrrr.....lab partner....sooo....dumb...."*
oh one more thing, does anybody know how to remove an AgNO3 stin form the skin, are tescher said it stainsthe skin, my arm now has this huge black line on it, a teacher asked me today(a few peroids after science class) if i was a self mutilator(this is a very trendy thing to be  )really it looks terrible...HELP!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version