general furry discussion > the polling booth

What will be Kobuks next fursuit?

<< < (3/20) > >>

FarFar:

--- Quote from: Kobuk on July 18, 2019, 08:20:22 pm ---I have thought about a gryphon or a phoenix in the past. But I dropped those designs as the cost would be too high.

--- End quote ---

I bet...with all of the details that need to be included.

Kobuk:
I'll give you guys a clue: The eyes will be yellow or golden colored. They may be the 3D follow me type eyes. That style seems to afford a lot of vision to look through them which is what I'd probably need since I have real life eyesight problems.

Kobuk:
There really isn't much more I can say about my next "possible" suit as I prefer to keep it under wraps.  8)

1. It won't be a husky. But I may design a husky suit as a "backup" in case my current design doesn't work for whatever reason.
2. As I said previously, yellow or golden colored eyes.
3. 3D Follow Me type eyes.
4. Probably a toony type suit. Can't afford a realistic suit as those are $6,000+
5. Suit will be plantigrade.
6. White will be at least one primary color.
7. Design is pretty much finalized, but I'm having trouble deciding between 6 different coloration patterns.
8. Haven't selected an artist yet to do a character sheet. Might wait on this till I actually have the money saved to commission the suit.
9. Name for the character is already decided on.
10. Not much, if any, padding in the suit. If there is, it might be in the arms or the main body.
11. I am concerned with tail weight with the fursuit design I've selected. Need to keep the tail short and lightweight.
12. No pawpads on feet.
13. There will be at least 4 colors for the suit. One color will be at least 50%. Another color will be about 30%. Third and fourth colors will be about 10% each.

There's really nothing more I can say. Barring financial or health issues, I'd like to try for getting another suit. Gonna be a few years wait though.

Species/suits I've thought about in the past of getting, but have declined (or have I?) are the following:
Realistic Alaskan Malamute
Toony style Alaskan Malamute
Realistic wolf
Phoenix
Gryphon
Birds (Not sure specifically what type though.)
Lion

cause the rat:
Yellow eyes? He had yellow eyes! Kobuk's new fursona is Scut Farcus from 'A Christmas Story'.

Kobuk:

--- Quote from: cause the rat on July 20, 2019, 05:21:19 am ---Yellow eyes? He had yellow eyes! Kobuk's new fursona is Scut Farcus from 'A Christmas Story'.

--- End quote ---

LOL!  :D You'll claw your eye out, pup!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version