Author Topic: Michen's Furry artwork  (Read 8351 times)

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
Re: Michen's Furry artwork
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2018, 03:31:20 pm »
Climbing over rocks and fallen trees does tend to make your arms, legs, paws tired. Not to mention jumping up on the bed...

:)
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Ghost cat
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2018, 10:28:17 am »
Or just using the paw to open doors with a round doorknob... He can do that as he's quite an intelligent fella, but yes, the energy needed with those physical limitations in an human or anthro society can quickly become very high.

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Ghost cat
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2018, 02:37:22 pm »

A red panda technician, ready to fix anything! Okay, anything mechanical. Great climber too, but his running is... Uh... Let's not talk about that. He likes his work a lot. Even managed to set up a little shop, with help from his family. He's the happiest when he's on the job.

I was intending on creating this character later, but I kinda wanted to join a steampunk-ish RP and I had no character fitting for such a situation. Without that RP I might not even have created this character. Anyways, I tried some shading, but uh... It didn't go very well on the suit. It went all right on the tool kit and the head though. So yeah, as per usual, don't be afraid to tell me what you think, I can handle a bit of constructive critisism and it'll help me get even better!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 02:42:11 pm by Michen_S »