Author Topic: The Fallen Land(1x1 with Blackrose13)  (Read 33631 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Re: The Fallen Land(1x1 with Blackrose13)
« Reply #1675 on: January 04, 2014, 12:34:53 am »
Lenart sheathed the sword. "Lead on."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #1676 on: January 15, 2014, 06:33:12 pm »
The ghost walked to the edge of the path and beckoned for him to follow. "Come. We must bypass the next sin castle to reach them in time. This way is safe, traveled only by the ghosts of devils past."
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #1677 on: January 16, 2014, 10:05:32 am »
Lenart followed him, sword readied
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #1678 on: January 22, 2014, 10:36:48 pm »
The Spector led the way along this narrow, twisted, winding path, sometimes nearly indistinguishable from the ground, that wound through the mountains. As the neared the top of one of the mountains on the path, lenar caught a quick glimpse of the sin castle they were bypassing, before the ghost led him back down into the valleys. After what seemed like four days, or four hours, or was it four weeks? No one could tell, but after a long time, the ghost led him back onto the path. In the far distance, the castle of the fourth sin loomed ominously, dark clouds swirling above it, like the eye of a storm, showing the devil's focus upon the castle, and his personal attention to it.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #1679 on: January 25, 2014, 12:56:28 am »
Lenart was tired, his hope and his heart worn by the travels. "Is that the place spirit?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #1680 on: January 25, 2014, 08:47:34 am »
"Yes.... You have three hours before your love is lost forever." The spector told him,  and faded away.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #1681 on: January 26, 2014, 02:45:09 am »
Lenart trudged painfully tired towards the last castle, panting.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #1682 on: January 26, 2014, 11:21:33 am »
It's walls were high, at least a hundred feet tall, and probably half that thick, buttressed by massive towers every 100 feet along its massive circumference. Inside the wall arose a massive keep, huge and tall, no doubt within it is where Joel's soul lies. This castle is not like the others, for it has a huge gatehouse and moat on the path. The drawbridge was lowered, and the gates open, but four towering demons stood guard. They were scantily clothed, and very well shaped, and even to lenart's tired, tortured eyes, sexy. Their weapons were spears, and their clothes a loincloth only.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #1683 on: January 30, 2014, 02:45:35 am »
Lenart chuckled tiredly. "You know...ive lost alot of my respect for Lord Joel...he seems so petty...." He sheathed his sword, glaring up at the demons. "Why are you here?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #1684 on: June 04, 2014, 06:20:52 am »
(This one was rather fun, my friend. Shall we continue?)

They lowered their spears at him, growling. They were 12 feet tall, and their spears were 18 feet, made of solid demon iron and wholly clad in dark, evil, demonic runes. They seemed to radiate the unholy, causing the Ashbringr to tremble in its sheath, and begin to glow brightly. In that sudden instant, Lenart received a divine blast of understanding. He saw the Ashbringer being forged, and the wolf who was was made of pure light, surrounded by holiness. He saw the blade being imbued, and that same wolf merely holding it and closing his eyes, as his arms and the blade shined. Then it showed the wolf holding the sword before him, perpendicular to his body, so that it divided his face in half, with these word telepathically thundering in Lenart's mind. "I AM IT, AND IT IS ME. I AM THAT I AM."(PM me what you think it means, needless to say, I have the rest of hell planned out, and yes, Ashbringer is essential.)
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #1685 on: July 13, 2014, 11:59:32 am »
(And like that, youve lost me....i dont know what to do from here...and i have no clue as to their meanings. Forgive me, my brain is tired.)
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #1686 on: July 13, 2014, 10:56:29 pm »
(The images mean that God made the sword, that Ashbringr is a part of god, a weapon that is part of the holy lord's being. Nothing can stand against it, no one may wield it unless he permits. The blade is part of god and therefore a conduit of his power, so if a certain currently demonic wolf were to touch the blade after a prayer for his return to a normal fur was made.... Lenart is to conquer the castle, rescue Joel's soul, then free Alexander before his soul is lost forever when he arrives at the castle with a horde of the demonic elite. Then the great escape from hell!!)
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #1687 on: July 13, 2014, 11:37:45 pm »
(you know sky, i think ive figured out part of why your kinda hard to run games with. its a simple two words: power level. Dude, im not trying to be rude, but you need to learn a thing or two about balance. weakness and strength, dark and light, etc. otherwise your characters/items/etc. are far to powerful. and unless its on purpose, power gaming is no fun :P not trying to hurt your feelings, just constructive criticism)
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu