Author Topic: Questions of Purity (another 1x1 with The Wise One)  (Read 8532 times)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Questions of Purity (another 1x1 with The Wise One)
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2014, 12:29:03 am »
Janette payed for her ice cream and sat down after a few moments and began to even eat her ice cream shyly and hesitantly.

Jake chuckled. "That is pretty funny. I'm wondering if he'll actually have the guts to come back." Jake said paying for their orders. "If he does, I'll give him the other half for free." he said with a smirk.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2014, 12:34:33 am »
Derek paid and sat down across from Janette, eating at a regular pace. Making very little eye contact with her so not to make her nervous.

-------------

"And you know what? If he sits through it without crying, i'll give him that piercing at half price." Bianca added. smiling a bit.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2014, 12:37:12 am »
Janette ate in a rather cute way, savoring the flavor while still eating it at a slightly faster pace with each bite. She looked up to try and make eye contact with Derek, but only held it for a few moments before breaking it. "Umm... thank you for the company." she said graciously, in a low volume.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2014, 12:41:04 am »
"Of course, I'm actually pretty glad you bumped into me." Derek answered with a smile.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2014, 12:46:20 am »
"Pretty bold statement from someone who isn't reeling in as many as me." Jake said jokingly as he grabbed both of their food treys. He handed hers to her and he sat down at a small picnic table.

Janette blushed at that moment and shook for a couple moments before she calmed down. "Really? How so?" she asked curiously. She has had thoughts about other males that weren't her species being cute, but she never took the initiative, nor would she want to with society frowning upon that sort of thing.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2014, 12:53:14 am »
"What, I get by! Besides I didn't say I'd do it for free...also, who knows if he'll even come back." Bianca said sounding rather nonchalant as she sat down.

--------------

"You made my afternoon worthwhile, someday i'll look back on this and smile." Derek kinda liked Janette but didn't wanna make any moves, especially around this many people.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2014, 12:59:06 am »
"Alright. You keep telling yourself that." Jake said chuckling. He began to eat his meal and it soon accelerated to like he never ate a hot meal before. "Man that was good."

Janette looked at Derek curiously. "What do you mean? I don't think I did very much at all." Janette said a little confused.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2014, 01:05:34 am »
Bianca rolled her eyes "Well, I have had to hustle a basketball game or two but I still eat okay and have running water at home." Bianca ate normally "I'll admit, that was pretty good."

--------------

"Well...I don't tell a lot of people but friendships ain't exactly easy for me so I cherish any time I spend with anyone, even if it doesn't exactly start great." Derek said sounding a little embarrassed.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 01:11:16 am »
"You know what? I'm feeling cocky today. I think I can beat you in a game of basketball. Sound interesting?" Jake said with a smirk.

Janette stayed silent for a few moments before nodding. "Me too. You're actually one of the few I actually talked to. I'm not very... social, although I hope to one day be." Janette said with a weak smile.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2014, 01:18:47 am »
"Alright, if you insist. Promise me you won't cry when I win though." Bianca said rather smugly.

----------

"Well, social skills just aren't easy for some people. But that's not to say those skills can't be learned. At least that's what my counselor told me." Derek answered.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2014, 01:25:06 am »
Jake smirked. "Well hold on there Bianca. How about raising the stakes a little? What say if you win, you decide what my tattoo is when we get back. If I win, then I decide where you get your next piercing. Or it can be the other way around." Jake said with a wider grin.

Janette smiled. "Well it's nice to know you're not alone." she said softly. "Thank you for the company, really." she gave him a smile actually showing teeth this time which was a bigger smile than she has been known to have shown.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2014, 01:31:06 am »
"I appreciate it. Thanks um....Janette was it?" Derek asked.

-----------

"Sure, I'm game. No chickening out." Bianca said conceitedly. "So what rules, first to 11? Your choice."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2014, 01:36:02 am »
"Sure. First to eleven." Jake said confidently. "Let's just head on over to the court."

Janette didn't remember mentioning her name, which since she now thought about it was quite rude. She then realized that he must've known her name because it was sewn onto her purse which she had taken out moments ago. She nodded in response. "I'm sorry. I must not have remembered to tell you earlier."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2014, 01:39:43 am »
"It's okay, I don't remember telling you who I was come to think of it. I'm Derek." Derek said smiling a bit.

-----------

"Alright, let's go. Have no idea what i'll inflict on you when I win though just to forewarn you." Bianca said grinning as they walked.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2014, 01:44:39 am »
"You said your name but... it's nice to meet you." Janette said smiling softly and giggling slightly afterwards. Meanwhile they were starting to get looks from those in the room. Janette didn't seem to take notice.

Later on in the basketball game, Jake fought hard but eventually lost at 5-11. "Alright. What is it? A tattoo? A piercing? Cmon... lay it on me." Jake said panting heavily.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2014, 01:54:39 am »
Bianca got a grin on her face "Shark bites, two rings on each side of your lower lip. Didn't wanna be too mean but still, you'll get more than a few second looks."

---------------

Derek smiled "Oh, sorry. I'm a bit forgetful at times." he was a bit oblivious to the looks he was getting but felt a bit prickly.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2014, 01:57:52 am »
Jake sighed unhappily. "How long do I have to keep em in?" Jake asked curious if it was going to be permanent.

Janette then began to look around and a frightened look came upon her face as she saw the looks. She slumped back a little in her seat.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2014, 02:02:05 am »
"One week for every point I beat you by and I believe I counted six." Bianca said sounding rather accomplished.

-------------

Derek saw one fur giving him a particularly nasty look. Putting up a strong front, he gave him a bit of a death glare and he backed right off.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2014, 02:06:31 am »
Jake sighed again. "Alright. Let's head on back to the parlor and get this over with already." Jake said catching his breath and began to walk back with Bianca.

Janette noticed the fur back right off and stared at Derek in awe for a few seconds. She then stood up and prepared to leave as she finished her ice cream.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2014, 02:16:34 am »
"Could've been a hundred times worse, like a tattoo of a unicorn or a tongue piercing." Bianca said lightly as they walked.

----------

"You want someone to walk you home?" Derek offered.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2014, 02:19:49 am »
Janette looked at Derek in shock for a few moments before she smiled softly and nodded. "I would like that."

"Yeah yeah yeah." Jake said before he walked into the parlor and headed into Bianca's piercing room/office. "Are we gonna get this over or are you gonna rub it in some more?" he said with a smirk.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2014, 02:38:50 am »
"Fine, fine. So eager all of a sudden?" She got her piercing gear ready "I'll even let you choose what color rings you get..." Bianca said as she pulled out some sample rings.

------------
"Alright, let's go then." Derek said lightly as he stood up.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2014, 10:51:10 am »
"Dark blue." Jake said immediately afterwards. He never really gave it thought, but it was the first color that came to mind.

Janette lead her way home to a slightly large apartment complex. Once she arrived at her door, she began to shuffle her feet nervously. "Well... thank you for walking me home." she said with a soft smile.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2014, 11:59:18 am »
"Of course, and uh...good night." Derek answered softly.

----------

"Alright then, here we go." Bianca put on a pair of gloves, pulled out a pair of forceps and grabbed Jake's lip with them. She grabbed a clean needle "No worries, this'll only hurt for a second...each ring."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2014, 12:05:16 pm »
"Good night." Janette said turning around to head inside her home. She thought Derek was near irresistable and her heart raced when she was around him all day. She quickly turned back around and gave Derek a quick kiss on the cheek before she rushed back inside her home and closed her door.

Jake simply rolled his eyes. He was ready, or so he thought. He had the fear of crying a little, but he knew he had to try and appear tough.