Author Topic: Problems with web site hosting  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Kada-Ru

• Species: Golden Blue Pegasus
  • Female
    • Kaycy's Creations for Fun
Problems with web site hosting
« on: January 07, 2009, 03:46:48 pm »
Please bear with us as we are now finding that when I processed a lot of applications last year they were not being properly processed on the server.

WS did work on one today that we were notified of that was not working properly, the member wasn't able to upload/make changes to their site, and I got another message about another account doing the same thing.  If your website is not allowing you to see changes to your site please send me an email to kada-ru@kcff.net with your name and your website name. Example:  (nick or real name or both)    www.kada-ru.furtopia.org  That way we can look at the site then figure out what needs to be fixed.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.  We thank the members for bringing the problem to our attention.

Offline Baako

• Big scaly bundle of boring ^__^
  • Male
Re: Problems with web site hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 04:18:55 pm »
I believe I had that problem a while back.

For the moment I am content with using my Photobucket, but you may find the error somewhere in my account.

Please give 'em a click ^..^

Offline Kada-Ru

• Species: Golden Blue Pegasus
  • Female
    • Kaycy's Creations for Fun
Re: Problems with web site hosting
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 02:28:48 am »
So far it has been with the server.  But when he gets some more time he will be doing more work on it so hopefully getting members websites back up and fully functional again.