Author Topic: Account Data Retrieval and Termination  (Read 1624 times)

Offline ShyGurl6887

• Female
    • http://www.evitae.net/
Account Data Retrieval and Termination
« on: March 09, 2009, 03:03:09 am »
Hello Furtopia Staff,

I've been trying to contact several of the staff by email for a while now, and I haven't had much luck, so I thought I'd try the odds on the forums. I did get an email from Kada Ru on 7/20/08, but time flew by, and I neglected to respond as I was incredibly busy at the time :-[. Hopefully you can forgive me, and hear me out! Just so you know, I sent a copy of this mesage to Kada Ru and admin via email in case you guys prefer to handle these matters in that way.

First of all, I want to thank you all for providing this service to me :D. It has been a wonderful place for me to learn and grow over the years that I was active, but as I have grown (into a control freak) :P, I have decided that I will no longer be needing these resources.

Second of all, I have two accounts that are associated with Furtopia and its subsidiaries:
  • teenevolution.furtopia.org
  • shardsofself.artistsworld.org
For my account here at Furtopia, I have the account information and have had ample opportunity to retrieve my files. I have not been so fortunate with my information at Artist's World, however, and I am hoping I can retrieve the account information so that I may download any vital files I might have left on the server. You'd think I wouldn't need them after all this time, but I no longer have the backups, so that is not the case.

Third of all, once I have had the opportunity to download those files, I would like to have both accounts terminated. Why waste your resources if I'm not using them anymore, right?

In case anything I've written is confusing, here's precisely what I'm asking for in a handy dandy list! Pretty please:
  • delete account at teenevolution.furtopia.org
  • email username information for shardsofself.artistsworld.org
  • delete account after I send an email confirming the data has been retrieved

That's everything, and if you have any questions or concerns, please email me. Thank you so much for your help and your kindness over the years, and I hope you will continue this service for years to come! :D
To deny a bird of its wings is to deny it of its means of survival, of its search for purpose, of its search for happiness, of its nature. And thus, it is not a bird at all. Devoid of its purpose in life, how can its existence have meaning?

Offline Savaaha

• Female
Re: Account Data Retrieval and Termination
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 01:55:40 pm »
I have forwarded the link to this thread to Kada-ru as she is the webmaster and the only one of the staff other than WS who can do this.

Offline Kada-Ru

• Species: Golden Blue Pegasus
  • Female
    • Kaycy's Creations for Fun
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 07:07:56 pm »
I haven't received any emails from you, Shy.  If I had I would have responded right away.  I haven't received any PM's from you either.

I will look up your info for Artists' World and send it to you in PM.

Offline ShyGurl6887

• Female
    • http://www.evitae.net/
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 03:38:16 pm »
I am just replying to this thread to confirm that the issue has been resolved. Thanks guys for all your support! :)
To deny a bird of its wings is to deny it of its means of survival, of its search for purpose, of its search for happiness, of its nature. And thus, it is not a bird at all. Devoid of its purpose in life, how can its existence have meaning?