not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

Need help with PS4.

<< < (2/4) > >>

cause the rat:
This will be funny. Someday I will be able to tell this and laugh about it. Wifi refuses to hook up with the Xbox. After having to put a Google play app on my phone before I could install the Xbox app. No one told me that. Good amount of frustration there. Then having to deal with never using that little keyboard on the phone. The constant messing up. A great amount of frustration there. Just to finally get all those ducks in a row. Just to have the Xbox not connect to my wifi. I've been herding cats for two days now. Getting a tech back out today to see if there is a filter they can install to get rid of the huge amount of line noise I have. Because of a local AM/FM radio station. The comedy continues.

cause the rat:
Well the tech just left. Learned something new. All this time I was using the lan line out of the TV box. The reason why this wasn't working is because that's for tech use only. Diagnostics. Tech told me he seen plenty of people hooking games up the same way. So I'll be getting me a long cable. Run it from my wifi. it has one in and three out, to my Xbox. When to my local walmarts. they don't have them. Nothing new. Ordering one. I've waited this long. A few more days wont hurt. Bought games too. The console came with Forza Horizons 5. I have No Man's sky, Wreckfest complete addition, 7 doors, WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship, Crypt of the Serpent King Remastered 4K . Because why not. :)

some comedies take patients

cause the rat:
Fist, let's talk about the bizarre road trip I just took. Made a wrong turn and ended up in a rail road yard. That was kinda cool. When getting off the highway the guy two cars up got out of his vehicle to talk to someone in the car behind him. He waited for the light to turn green. He got out of his car as soon as the light turned green. When I finally got to where i needed to pick up the cable there were to women standing right in front of what I needed. Both texting. I said excuse me and they both acted like I did something wrong. Took family out to eat. Food was great! Music was so loud you couldn't talk. Wile driving home. At a red stop light. In the left hand turn. The guy in front of me decided he needed to go right. Needless to say that was a wasted green light. When my light turned green I heard, to my left. The driver side door side. Very loud screeching of breaks. Guy in a pickup didn't know red meant for him to stop. Good news is he didn't hit my car.  I really didn't need a close up view of his grill. Raining hard on the way home. Both traffic and highway were good.

Ran the cable. Xbox came to life. All I needed to do was sign in to micro soft. That went south real quick. I was able to sign in on the computer. Not on my phone. The very same sign in. After three or four attempts I was finally able to sign in. Now the Xbox is updating. Let you know if the comedy continues.

cause the rat:
And the comedy continues.

Now I can't log into my Xbox. If I use my phone I take to long to type in the code. If I go to my computer,10 seconds away, log in online, it times out and tells me to try again later.

this isn't funny anymore

I'm going to talk to a tech and try my best to NOT do a lot of screaming. IF it will let me talk to a tech.

Jade Sinapu:
I'm starting to be glad I have a Nintendo switch...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version