Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
general non-furry discussion / Re: Dumb ways to die
« Last post by Firelight on January 31, 2024, 06:56:33 pm »
Spending fives night's at a haunted pizzeria
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Good News" thread.
« Last post by Firelight on January 31, 2024, 06:53:13 pm »
I saw the Five night's at Freddy's movie! I loved it!
« Last post by Varg the wanderer on January 30, 2024, 10:28:30 pm »
I am happy to report I am still not dead yet.

At least this body isn't.

I try to die to myself, so that God may give me new life, and he does. It's pretty amazing and awesome the peace I feel when I trust in Him.

More good news: You can enjoy that peace too. :)
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on January 30, 2024, 04:57:44 pm »
Why can't it be a black phase silver vixen pelt?
Why do all the males have to be hunted for pelts?
This is a joke.

My good news?
IDK.
Can't think of any.
general non-furry discussion / Re: Local weather
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on January 30, 2024, 04:06:28 pm »
It's warmed up to about -20F. It was -30 to -40 last week. I hope to enjoy it while it lasts (supposed to get cold again).

Warmed up he says!
 ;)

It is honestly too warm here for this time of year.
It was 60F . What the heck!?
« Last post by Varg the wanderer on January 29, 2024, 01:08:15 am »
It's warmed up to about -20F. It was -30 to -40 last week. I hope to enjoy it while it lasts (supposed to get cold again).
general non-furry discussion / Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Last post by cause the rat on January 28, 2024, 05:32:01 am »
My credit card. This is the first and only card I have ever had. Well over 30 years with the same card.  I need a new one. The story behind my decision. My new Mac was delivered to the nearest Apple store. About an hour + drive from here. I was told they would hold it for a week. They sent it back in one day. That's not my cards fault. What is my cards fault is I can't use it. i can us it on paypal and amazon. But not in person. They send texts to my land line phone. Because that's the phone that's always been on the account. Really big problem. So the story. I called Apple and reordered the computer. Through this phone call I was able to send it to someone else. That way I would know it wouldn't sit out all night on my front porch. The agent at Apple said I should call my card and let them know that i did, in fact, just ordered a computer. So I contacted my card and that's when the problems begin. They told me it should be instant. If I had used the card they would see it or why it was rejected. Nothing there. Guess they were waiting for me to respond to a text sent to a LAND LINE. Because that's the number that's been on the card for years. I'm not against anyone doing their best to keep fraudulent activity at bay. But this has gone to far. I'll call them up again tomorrow. In the mean time I'll have to buy a cheap computer just to finally be able to get to my emails. I'll use my back card.

« Last post by Firelight on January 24, 2024, 01:35:55 am »
May or may not have found a dark silver fox pelt.
« Last post by Firelight on January 24, 2024, 01:34:39 am »
Surprisingly warm today! Might take off either the wolf blanket or the comforter.
« Last post by cause the rat on January 22, 2024, 02:23:38 pm »
Ice. Everything is covered in ice. Looks like I'm staying home today. Light rain all week. Going to warm up tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10