general furry discussion > lifestylers

Wearing a tail in public

<< < (3/113) > >>

Luku:
I'd love to wear my tail in public... But as it happens I just can't muster up the courage to do so. I'm a pretty shy person, and don't like drawing attention to myself. Maybe I'm just being paranoid?

Pawsies:
Awh Luku, I'd say that was normal, really.... but once you've mustered the courage once it should become easier :) If more and more furs get the courage others will likely be more inclined to show off their tails in public, too :D

Relaxing Dragon:
I've been trying quite hard to get a tail for a couple months now (no one ever repsonds; not the big sites or the indviduals, it's a little frustrating). Once I do get it, I was initially thinking of just wearing it to cons, but I've seen a couple threads like this one ehre and there, so I'm thinking about going out in public with it.

Thing is, I'm a lot like Luku, and I'm pretty nervous about doing it. My main concern wouldn't be jeers, stares, anything like that; I'm just worried someone would come up and take it (and I'm got the basic geek/nerd body, so I wouldn't be able to do anything to stop them), and then I'd be out my tail (and possibly more). If I ever started wearing it (once I get it, of course) it would start at college, but I'm still fairly nervous (though I here folk in San Fransisco are a tad more accepting than others).

Apollo:
Pembrokes dont have tails... I fail at furdom... :(

Relaxing Dragon:
They got tufts... but they've also got some excellent ears, so all is not lost (man, I love Welsh Corgis, they're so cute :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version