general furry discussion > lifestylers

Wearing a tail in public

<< < (111/113) > >>

Lorne:
I've been wearing my Crystal Fox tail for about a month now and it feels weird the few times I leave the house for an AV gig and I'm NOT wearing it. Same with my collar. Still looking to either get or make a yarn tail though, real fur tails wear out pretty quick :(

Literate Lycan:
I have a tail--a pretty handsome gray-white-black fox tail, if I may say so--which is part of a partial fursuit. I'm getting a second partial fursuit soon, which comes with an all-black tail. Would I wear the tail in public? No, unless I've got the entire partial on. Closest thing I did to wearing that in public was to walk out of a convention hotel and across a large parking lot.

Kain (Asher) Eralf:
I'm looking at getting my own tail in the near future, and one question I've had is which is better: A tail with a loop that slides onto your belt, or a tail that comes attached to a waistband? Is there any appreciable difference between the two?

Firelight:
@Kain I've only had belt tails so Idk about the waist band ones

I wore my new tail of Firelight today.

Lorne:
I would go for detachable belt ones if you can. Being able to move the tail around while you're out and about so you don't end up sitting on it or getting it tugged and wrecked is a huuuuge plus. Also makes it easier to take on an off (I made mine so I can just unbutton and untie it to take it off)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version