general furry discussion > lifestylers

The Collar Thread

<< < (3/133) > >>

Duffman!:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chavs

More or less. Stupid, mindless, idiots most of them ¬¬. Hate everyone (emos, goths, other chavs) and are extremely violent if provoked. So dont take the Steve Irwin approach, and poke them with a stick, unless your looking for a fight :D

Theory5:
Sounds really dangerous. That Wikipedia definition reminds me of some of those kids over in Mansfield and stuff, driving around shooting people. Nothing as dangerous as your place sounds though, you guys be careful. I say instead of increasing police force budgets they should be increasing their school budgets, teach these kids something.

Duffman!:

--- Quote from: Theory5 on July 20, 2008, 04:14:23 pm ---Sounds really dangerous. That Wikipedia definition reminds me of some of those kids over in Mansfield and stuff, driving around shooting people. Nothing as dangerous as your place sounds though, you guys be careful. I say instead of increasing police force budgets they should be increasing their school budgets, teach these kids something.

--- End quote ---

They choose to be like it lol. They always start fights and stuff, like in our fave night club, a load of chavs came in, to start a big fight (its an emo/goth club). They just abuse people, so its fair if you slug them in the mouth (:

Baako:

--- Quote from: Duffman! on July 20, 2008, 04:16:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: Theory5 on July 20, 2008, 04:14:23 pm ---Sounds really dangerous. That Wikipedia definition reminds me of some of those kids over in Mansfield and stuff, driving around shooting people. Nothing as dangerous as your place sounds though, you guys be careful. I say instead of increasing police force budgets they should be increasing their school budgets, teach these kids something.

--- End quote ---

They choose to be like it lol. They always start fights and stuff, like in our fave night club, a load of chavs came in, to start a big fight (its an emo/goth club). They just abuse people, so its fair if you slug them in the mouth (:

--- End quote ---

QFT :)

Duffman!:
Aye, chavs should all be eliminated.... no wait! i take it back! if we get rid of them all, then we have no-one to fight on deman XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version