general furry discussion > furry greetings

Greetings

<< < (2/2)

Nyskall:
Well whenever I feel the need, I'll come to you for the page Jad...and yup and can't forget those combat suits.  

Burlington huh? That's not too far away. Maybe we'll meet one day, but I am curious to this 'public' furry gathering. Sounds interesting. I'm not real shy, just a little bit. Usually with meeting new people.

Glad to know that this place is friendly. A few forums I have been to were never that great with the way some people were, but with the look of things I think I will enjoy this forum.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Bear Paw:
Heeeeey new person pleased to meet ya Nyskall. Hope you have fun here n yep were all friendly no need to worry. Make youreself at home.

oops nearly left without handing out the customery bear hug  

BabyTiger:
Hello, BabyTIger here, Kingston Ontario Furr, and yer friendly neighbourhood Tiger on the Forum Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here!

Benjamin:
Quote (Nyskall @ April 08 2003, 6:05 pm)Burlington huh? That's not too far away. Maybe we'll meet one day, but I am curious to this 'public' furry gathering. Sounds interesting. I'm not real shy, just a little bit. Usually with meeting new people.
If you want to keep up to speed on local furry events and such, check out http://www.furry.ca/toronto sometime and join up on the e-mail list that's associated with that site. There's quite a few furs in the area, and sometimes we get together to do stuff.

Benjamin

Schizo_Wolf:
Hello there, Nyskall. Glad to see you here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version