general furry discussion > furry greetings

New Fur in da' Hood!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jadnar:
Ello Richard!

I'm Jadnar, local Sci-fi Horse. As well as the local Web Desgin Technical advise. I enjoy RP'ing alot my self, in fact I GM a few at a place called RPOL. ^_^

I hope you enjoy yer stay, This is a great place and has certainly kept me around for a good while.

Ariela:
hey, welcome to our lovely home here....    i'm a lioness, and a very sleepy one at the moment.  i'm not an artist or nuffin'...  i MUCK occasionally and bum around on a few message boards....    i'm gonna go and stop rambling outta my tired butt now.....    latah....  

ayame28:
You've come to the right place.  This is one of the friendliest, warmest little corners of the web I've ever been on.  You'll like it here.  

Ayame

DrakonianDanceR:
Hello Richard Smith.  It's nice to meet you - you seem an interesting person, with a good story to tell.  I'm certainly interested in hearing more from you - I know we'll find some good topics to discuss from it.  Also, I welcome you to the Furtopia forums.  I'm DrakonianDanceR, a Dragon.  I know you will find this the most friendliest (sp) and open place to talk on the 'net, with some wonderful members here to converse with.  As others have suggested, read through some of the previous threads we've had.  Although some are long, they do tend to cover many aspects of furry life, even if it wasn't on the original topic.  We do tend to go off on some tangents sometimes.  So, again, I hope you enjoy yourself here, and feel free to talk about anything with us.

Finally...
DrakonianDanceR says VISIT MY SITE!
[/shamlessplug]

Richard Smith:
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome all, and it's certainly a pleasure to meet you guys. I know I'll have a good time hanging out around here.
Which brings me (don't ask me how) to my next point: I need to know a good place to post furry stories (long ones), cuz' I was sort of hoping to get into that branch of things, and it's much easier to follow reccomendation to a site than try and find it on my own. I've got two pretty cool furry long-story ideas, though right now the most I've done with either is a few freewrites. I hope to start something solid soon, and I'll be sure to let you guys know when I put anything up so you can oogle it and tell me how good (or how bad) it is.

Once again, thanks for the welcome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version