general furry discussion > furry greetings

Saying "Hello!"

(1/6) > >>

BlackUniGryphon:
 HI there.

I just saw a posting from HollyAnne's Clean Furry Art boards, and it was about this place so I never heard of it before and thought it might be kool to check out.

I've been reading though everything and it all seems pretty nice.  

I'm just an artist. A very pregnant artist. I'm due next month. My husband is also an artist. Our business just hasn't been the same since 911. Neither has the economy. (I blame Bush.)

But, at least I still have my art. I'm terribly dislexic tho' so i spell everything all WRONG. Sorry. I try.

I graduated from the Art Institute of Philadelphia and majored in Computer Animation specializing in Traditional 2D (hand drawn) animation. The day I graduated, I sware, the opertunities to get a job died.

Eh- but what can you do about it?  

I like all kinds of arts. I got into Furry Art in College. My roommate got me into it. IN fact she got all of my roommates into it.

Most of what I'm known for is my Unicorns and Gryphons. That's probably the only that people actually buy from me, also. I was a dealer in the Anthrocon last summer, and I sold pleanty of Unicorns and Gryphons. anything else just mainly sat there.

I really hope the economy gets better so my husband doesn't have to draw portraits on the street. We're kinda going out of business now. He wanted to try and stay open in the mall until Father's Day. But, with all the Terrorits Hype, no one will go out anywhere and spend money. So, he might close down on Memorial Day.

It's sad. But, oh well....

WhiteShepherd:
*bounce!* *bounce!*  A BlackUniGryphon! *bounce!* *bounce!* *tail wag!--{knocks over some tabletop nick-knacks with wild tail}*  Oh standard happy dog greeting is now in place.   Welcome to Furtopia!  I hope you enjoy your stay.  

Feel free to join in the conversation!  It's always great to hear from other furs.  Do you have a web site for your art?

Very pregnant?  Well congratulations on a little one soon to share your love.  I do hope work and buisness picks up soon for you and your family!

Kada-Ru:
Hello and welcome!

Pregnant you say? Congratulations on a blessed event!

I am sorry to hear about your business though. We know how trying iit can be at times to keep your own business afloat! I wish you luck!

Draw any pregnant furries? I know there was a spell once that I drew a couple with younguns. Just a phase I went through though.

I love unicorns. Well, they are equine, right? I'm Kada-Ru, a Golden Pegasus. I did do a drawing of an "Alicorn". Do you know what that is? Some one told me several years ago that it was a mix between a unicorn and a pegasus.

I have only drawn one "Griffon". I am planning on creating more when I get more comfortable with how they are supposed to look!

I would love to see your work! Please show?  

BlackUniGryphon:
Quote (WhiteShepherd @ May 23 2003, 4:08 am)*bounce!* *bounce!*  A BlackUniGryphon! *bounce!* *bounce!* *tail wag!--{knocks over some tabletop nick-knacks with wild tail}*  Oh standard happy dog greeting is now in place.   Welcome to Furtopia!  I hope you enjoy your stay.  

Feel free to join in the conversation!  It's always great to hear from other furs.  Do you have a web site for your art?

Very pregnant?  Well congratulations on a little one soon to share your love.  I do hope work and buisness picks up soon for you and your family!

How Kool!!!!!

I love dogs! *Wishing I had 1*

Um.... yes. I do have a website:

BlackUniGryphon's Webpage

I'm not the best at HTML. Too much math.

Thanx for the well wishes!

BlackUniGryphon:
Quote (Kada-Ru @ May 23 2003, 4:14 am)Hello and welcome!

Pregnant you say? Congratulations on a blessed event!

I am sorry to hear about your business though. We know how trying iit can be at times to keep your own business afloat! I wish you luck!

Draw any pregnant furries? I know there was a spell once that I drew a couple with younguns. Just a phase I went through though.

I love unicorns. Well, they are equine, right? I'm Kada-Ru, a Golden Pegasus. I did do a drawing of an "Alicorn". Do you know what that is? Some one told me several years ago that it was a mix between a unicorn and a pegasus.

I have only drawn one "Griffon". I am planning on creating more when I get more comfortable with how they are supposed to look!

I would love to see your work! Please show?  
Yeah, I'm very pregnant! She's kicking me allot!!!!

OUCH!

Yeah, the business was doing great for years. But, just not now.  
*Wishing the economy was as fantastic as it was in the 1990s*

NO, I haven't done any pregnat furries. I did some Fertility stuff. but, it's not exactly the same thing. It's not sex either. Some of them weren't furry either.

Hey! Nice artwork! I love the use of color in your "Griffon" picture! Soooooooooo nice!

Cute Equines also!

um..... er.....
but... uh..... the last time I checked "Alicorn" is the word for a unicorn's horn....  

.....or at least... that's what it says in my nonfiction unicorn books.

Eh, who cares anyway?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version