general furry discussion > furry greetings

Hello, hola, aloha, Nihongo, etc.....

(1/3) > >>

Nobunaga:
Hello all,
 Â  Well im new here and to the furry world in general, thought id wander in and say hi and ramble about myself for a few lines or pages, wichever comes first.  I guess i got started a few years back, i watched Akira and it blew my mind, it was animation, but not a cartoon. I fell in love immediately, ever since ive been addicted to all things anime. I was surfing anime sites one day when i found my first catgirl, once again i fell in love, i found a community i could relate to and escape with, ive had trouble fitting in with people all along in this little redneck community (the anime addiction didnt go over with my friends at all, "why are you watching cartoons, arent you to old for that?" buh-bye now). i guess what really clenched it was a walk i took in the woods the other day, and i walked up on a red fox and she (guessing, got a she sorta vibe at least) turned and looked at me and i looked back and we had a sorta connection for a few seconds, it was memorable at very least.  It kinda kicked me into gear to try to get in touch with my inner critter if you will, if youve read this far then bless you im almost done. The fursona im currently leaning toward is that of an anthro gray wolf whos sort of a wandering ronin, a masterless samuri looking to leave the violence and pain behind him (relates to my life in a metaphorical sort of way), he's right at 6 foot tall, 225 lbs (wide and stocky),wears a dark button up shirt, dark green cargo style pants, black gloves(also me, if anyone wants to know ill explain later), army boots and carries a katana, has light gray fur on his head, and dark gray everywhere else except a red braid on his chin, and carries a vertical scar across his left eye.   whew thats a lot for one sitting, well theres a little about me: J W  and my inner wolf: Nobunaga, thanks for takin the time, later

Kada-Ru:
Quote Well im new here and to the furry world in general, thought id wander in and say hi and ramble about myself for a few lines or pages, wichever comes first.
(giggles) Doesn't matter how long your response. We welcome you with open arms as we do all our first timers, and when someone needs some hugs etc.

We are quite a friendly bunch here so look about and enjoy yourself. We also have Furtopia with a lot of artists, writers and musicians.

So, again, welcome aboard!

WhiteShepherd:
Nice to meet you Nobunaga and welcome to the Furtopia forums!

I think part of the good of finding furry is finding your inner self, what you are connected to, and that your not alone.  I've myself have always had a strong connection to to canines and had a special encounter with a fox too.  

People that know me know I'm a "dog" person.  I have always loved and felt close to animals and nature.  It's in my blood.

Â WhiteShepherd

Benjamin:
Welcome aboard, Nobunaga.
I'm sure you'll find this board to be a useful resource in exploring your furryness and having lots of fun along the way.

Benjamin

Jadnar:
Vwelcome to Furtopia Nobunaga!

I really wish I had an encounter with a cute little woodland creature like you guys do. It sounds really neat, sorta like something out of a story, yet real. I really envy ya bout that. ^_^

I'm Jadnar, a Lupequine- Wolf horse hybrid. A bit of a Sci-fi Fanatic, and dabble in just about anything and everything relating to it. I can relate to yer problum about a redneck town. I live over here in Maine, little twin town called Norway/South Paris (yes they are towns here in Maine, USA) It is kinda hard to fit in, but I'm not letting myself get bothered by it, I sometimes flaunt my inability to fit with the rest of the puzzel, but acting nutsoid. I get some really neat looks from peeps, LOL It is alot of fun.

Once again, Welcome to the boards!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version