announcements > meet the mods & staff

The White Wolf Pup | Stepping down from staff

<< < (2/15) > >>

Mylo:

--- Quote from: Mylo on February 18, 2012, 05:16:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: Alsek on February 18, 2012, 02:20:56 am ---truth be told i wasn't really expecting anyone to post here.  x3  

--- End quote ---

Expect us!  :o

Congrats!  Now get to watchin'!  :D

--- End quote ---

And now get to moddin'!  :D

Alsek:
Gah!  I was soooo close to the bottom!

~Thanks though  ^.^

redyoshi49q:

--- Quote from: Alsek on August 19, 2012, 12:34:37 am ---Gah!  I was soooo close to the bottom!

--- End quote ---

...Well, now that your thread's *not* so close to the bottom anymore...  I have a story for you!

A few months back, my mother and sister took me to an eatery.  They had been there multiple times before, but it was only my second time there.  The eatery, as I failed to notice when I went there the first time, had several unusual sodas that were sold by the bottle.

They had ginger beer.  I had never had one before that.  I promptly ordered myself one with my meal.

Pros: It was quite tasty, and the flavor was strong.
Cons: It had a *very* strong aftertaste, even stronger than that of the flavor itself.  I was only able to tolerate small sips of it.
Unexpected benefit: I was able to enjoy the taste for a longer period of time; a bottle of the size I got would otherwise be downed in only a handful of gulps.

It was interesting.  It wasn't my favorite beverage (I prefer ginger ale, and probably would enjoy a ginger ale/ginger beer hybrid even more), but the experience of having it was worth it.  Thanks for enlightening me about its existence!

(Also, congrats on the promotion!)

Jet:
Congratulations Alsek!  :D

*Searches a bit but only finds his tail...*

*Offers tail as congratulatory gift*   (:

Alsek:

--- Quote from: redyoshi49q on August 19, 2012, 02:54:44 am ---It was interesting.  It wasn't my favorite beverage (I prefer ginger ale, and probably would enjoy a ginger ale/ginger beer hybrid even more), but the experience of having it was worth it.  Thanks for enlightening me about its existence!

(Also, congrats on the promotion!)

--- End quote ---

Awrr.  ^_^

It can really depend on the brand too.  Bundaberg is my favorite followed closely by Ginger people,  but they taste /very/ different.  Reed's is terrible.

Do you know what brand you had?

--- Quote from: Jet on August 19, 2012, 02:56:53 am ---Congratulations Alsek!  :D

--- End quote ---

Ty.  ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version