general furry discussion > furry greetings

Hello everyone!

(1/3) > >>

Decession:
I just stumbled upon this board today, so I thought I'd say 'Hi!' I was actually saying to myself last night that I should find a messageboard for furs, so this is great.  

I'm 20 years old and live in Rochester, MI, which is just north of Detroit. I'm an Arctic wolf, as you may be able to tell by my avatar. I've been a furry for a few years, but only recently have I started to really explore it and interact with other furs. I'm terribly shy (even on the Internet, heh), so this is a big step for me.

I spend way too much time online and buy way too many CDs.

np: Filter & Crystal Method - Trip Like I Do

Nobunaga:
greetings Decession, im fairly new here as well. glad to see im not the only one who feels a little shy. but theres no reason, everybody seems to be really nice and understanding, its a great place to talk and get to know other furs and even get to know yourself a little better, hope you enjoy your stay.

grasper:
Greetings, fellow arctic creature. Welcome to furtopia thisis a great place, we have the furendliest furs around. Seriously though post your opinions anywhere and everywhere a new perspective is always nice also the people below me are going to give a more formal introduction so look down.....

|
                            |
                            |
                            |
                         \  |  /
                           \|/
                       HERE!

Jadnar:
Heya Decession! Another furry joins the comm. array, er. commuity ^_^ Welcome to Furtopia.org!

I'm the local Lupequine (wolf horse Hybrid). Sci-fi Nut, and a dabbler of manythings in relation to it. And Like the others have said, feel free to run around and say things. Furtopia is just full of friendly furs. Opinions are welcome, and open minds are plentiful. Feel free to ask questions and the sort, your bound to get replys in plentiful varieties, as there is never one answer to it all. ^_^

Agian, Welcome!

Firestorm Six:
Hyas Decession * Nice to meet you *  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version