general furry discussion > furry greetings

Hello everyone!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Benjamin:
Welcome to the furtopia.org forums, Decession.
We get quite a few users here who are rather new to the fandom, and you're not the first shy one that I've seen making some of their first public appearances here, either.
I've been a part of the furry fandom for several years now, myself. I don't think I was ever all that shy with things though. Heh.
Anyways... Make yourself at home. I see that you've been getting into the conversations here, so that's always a good start. Enjoy the board and all.

Quick request: Can you explain your handle/nickname here? It seems like a fairly intriguing nick.

Benjamin

Bear Paw:
One small step for Decession one giant leap for arctic fox kind.
err sorry not been myself of late feeling far to odd hehe, Another has found there way to our shore. Come in make youreself at home. Now leave the shyness at the door you won't be needing it here . Have a little look around and then post away sooner or later you'll find that you're so emersed in the furry culture here you won't have time to be shy   . But for now come in and have some fun enjoy you're self and hope to be seeing you around the board.
And as always the complimentary bear hug is here if needed.

BlackUniGryphon:
How's the weather up there been?

I'm in MA, and it's been so yucky!  

Decession:
Benjamin: I don't really remember where I got my nick from, I just rememer I heard it somewhere and it stuck in my mind. Apparently it means departure or decrease. I wish it were more interesting than that  

BlackUniGryphon: The weather sucks. It's been cloudy and rainy forever! I never thought I'd say this, but I WANT SUN! What part of MA are you in? I was born in North Adams but moved here when I was 3.

And thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I think I'll like it here.

np: In Flames - Egonomic

Benjamin:
Quote (Decession @ June 13 2003, 1:03 am)Benjamin: I don't really remember where I got my nick from, I just rememer I heard it somewhere and it stuck in my mind. Apparently it means departure or decrease. I wish it were more interesting than that  
Ah, cool.
So, it was just a 'cool' word that happened to stick with ya. Fair enough.
I figured it had something to do with being deceased or something, but I just double checked the definition for it on Dictionary.com and it matches more to what you gave here.
Stories behind nicknames and such can be rather fascinating, really.

As for the weather, I'm in Ontario, near to Toronto, and the weather's been rather miserable here much of the time as well. It's either nice and warm... or cold, damp, and rainy. Today, it's rather dark out, and we've got some rain going on.... with plenty of fog to top it all off. It's not very June-like, that's for sure. Oh well. Some years just suck weather-wise. I find this a bit more bearable than the nasty heat we had last year, at least.

Benjamin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version