general furry discussion > lifestylers

Wanting to bring more of the fandom into my life and room.

(1/3) > >>

Yollim:
How might i do this ^^

BassCreator:
Put up your art like me, get animal related items like tails to hang up, get pictures of animals, print out pictures of furries. I do all of the above and put them in my room.

Sergalicious:
just act the part. but be careful not to push it onto people, that drives people away. at school furry jokes are told often ( usually at/about me) find other furs near you. do art stuffs. be active. if/when you can conventions. listen to podcasts, go on sites, etc. i tend to relate everything in one for or another so its kinda automatic for me.

Yollim:

--- Quote from: korvre on May 27, 2014, 06:52:19 pm ---just act the part. but be careful not to push it onto people, that drives people away. at school furry jokes are told often ( usually at/about me) find other furs near you. do art stuffs. be active. if/when you can conventions. listen to podcasts, go on sites, etc. i tend to relate everything in one for or another so its kinda automatic for me.

--- End quote ---

I would try to find other furs but I do not really know how I go about doing this. And the closest con is either a 6 hour drive or 2 hour flight. And I doubt my parents would take me XD.

Sergalicious:

--- Quote from: Yollim on May 27, 2014, 10:23:08 pm ---
--- Quote from: korvre on May 27, 2014, 06:52:19 pm ---just act the part. but be careful not to push it onto people, that drives people away. at school furry jokes are told often ( usually at/about me) find other furs near you. do art stuffs. be active. if/when you can conventions. listen to podcasts, go on sites, etc. i tend to relate everything in one for or another so its kinda automatic for me.

--- End quote ---

I would try to find other furs but I do not really know how I go about doing this. And the closest con is either a 6 hour drive or 2 hour flight. And I doubt my parents would take me XD.

--- End quote ---

Well for the finding other furs. There are multiple ways. Search for hints that another is a fur, a tail, an eared hat, anthro art, etc. or you can do what I did. Let them find you, this however requires gossip to be spread. I tell one friend, he tells another, etc until the entire robotics club knew. Then those conecteed but not in the club knew ( friends and such). Until eventually one found me. Then less than a month ago. He found another one and so we 3 encountered. Then I know of a possible 4th from info from a friend. So either hunt em down ( however they may hide it. Ya may need to show your involvement first) and if you let them find you they may not come to you ( scared they may be wrong) etc. so no guaranteed way but I've found 2 so far soooo...

As for cons. I've got one close but I can't go due to money. And to find others you can use IFPL or pounced to find local furs or groups. ( with a google search like : furry group Portland).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version