Author Topic: Monaco: What's Yours is Mine  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Shim

• Male
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
« on: October 23, 2014, 02:43:11 pm »
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine is a top-down co-op heist game with an emphasis on stealth, teamwork, and being dirty, dirty criminals against a crazy, colorful visual style and a soundtrack composed of banging on a piano that sounds like it was taken right from the silent film era.

Each character has a unique personality and different set of skills. For example, The Locksmith can open locks and safes faster than the others, The Lookout can run faster and detect guards, The Hacker can turn lights off and disable security systems, The Gentleman can weave through enemy lines with disguises, The Cleaner can sneak up on enemies and knock them out, and so on. Each player has something they can bring to the table.

I've been playing it with Alsek, Choco, and Gargoyale. We're having a ton of fun with it! Check it out!

HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH HIDE IN THE BUSH
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 03:58:43 am by Shim »

Offline Alsek

• The Fluffy Destroyer of Tasty Fish
  • Species: White Wolf Pup
Re: Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 02:14:28 am »
I can confirm that this is,  in fact, quite wonderful.