Author Topic: Diablo 3 Reaper of souls update  (Read 1533 times)

Offline Raverix

• Male
Diablo 3 Reaper of souls update
« on: February 24, 2015, 06:53:33 am »
What do you people think about the changes to Diablo 3 with greater rifts and those new different goblins that drops lots of stuff after being killed? :3

And about that Season 2 stuff? xD
If anyone ever feels like talking,just send me a pm ;)

I like having pm's,so that i can reply back and we might become friends :D xD

Offline Weisseman

• Professor of Cunning
  • Species: Red Fox ^^
  • Weisse fox and Syi citra. Staffing Duo =3
  • Male
Re: Diablo 3 Reaper of souls update
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 10:19:51 pm »
Unless there's a new expansion I'm pretty much out of D3. They haven't really added any new end game content. I'm bored of GR's and Ancient legendaries are not end game considering they're the same items as I have now just better. I can't be bothered to farm the same gear (though new sets in 2.2.0 are welcome for future interest). I feel all these minor additions are just distractions for not having new end game content to release.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 10:21:23 pm by Weisseman »
Fur code: FCF3a A- C-- D- H+++ P++ R+ T+++ Sm# RLCT a cnl++ d++ e++ f h-- i+++ j p+ sm#
ಠ_ಠ

Any Problems here? Come on the IRC and talk to my friend Syi. He loves meeting new people too =3
http://irc.furtopia.org/

*Acquired: 2 Chicken's of Success!*

Offline Raverix

• Male
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 04:43:46 pm »
Unless there's a new expansion I'm pretty much out of D3. They haven't really added any new end game content. I'm bored of GR's and Ancient legendaries are not end game considering they're the same items as I have now just better. I can't be bothered to farm the same gear (though new sets in 2.2.0 are welcome for future interest). I feel all these minor additions are just distractions for not having new end game content to release.

Aha,okay then. What about the new items/legendary gems that were added to the game? Cuz some gems have nice bonus stuff when you rank it up till 25.
If anyone ever feels like talking,just send me a pm ;)

I like having pm's,so that i can reply back and we might become friends :D xD

Offline Weisseman

• Professor of Cunning
  • Species: Red Fox ^^
  • Weisse fox and Syi citra. Staffing Duo =3
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 08:31:00 pm »
All those will be nice surprises when I have something new to play  :)
Fur code: FCF3a A- C-- D- H+++ P++ R+ T+++ Sm# RLCT a cnl++ d++ e++ f h-- i+++ j p+ sm#
ಠ_ಠ

Any Problems here? Come on the IRC and talk to my friend Syi. He loves meeting new people too =3
http://irc.furtopia.org/

*Acquired: 2 Chicken's of Success!*