furry games and gaming discussions > furry role-playing

Shadows in the machine: A tainted A.I. (shadow A.I. reboot)

<< < (2/13) > >>

Kalam:
Name: Dakota Raffigan
Species: Raptor
Alliances: Independent (Retired rich convict) (for exact details find out by asking him and reading the backstory lol.)
Cybernetic enhancments: Dakota's legs have been entirely replaced with cybernetics that allow him outrageous speed in short bursts. His claws are mostly made of an osmium alloy bringing together lightness and the extreme density and strength of osmium. Lastly a special system that develops simple clones the three clones and Dakota are all exactly the same white projector like image. They can all act like him but the clones immediately vaporise upon any specific physical contact, or will time out after about 20 seconds. (Punches, bullets and thing like that.)

Personality: Kind of a thug. Likes to push around those who prey on less fortunate furs, and tends to make any disobedient in his line of "employees" disappear. Many underestimate him which is unfortunate for them. (This is kind of vague.)

Notable equipment: Dakota owns an array of weapons. Most notable is his 3D ammo printing machine gun. It fires 5.56 rounds printed by an internal printing system with a special reserve. It does need to have a special liquid replaced after some time. His home also has several defense systems along with physical protection.

Backstory: Dakota grew up in the wrong part of town. He quickly while growing up followed less than okay crowds. Quickly he joined up with a gang and with rather terrifying determination climbed the ranks. Eventually with clever planning and some tactical removal of competition he became the leader of said gang. With Dakota the lead of a top gang it quickly rose to THE top gang. After several years of beating all competition and Dakota rising in wealth he passed the torch on to a trustworthy friend. Dakota now lives as one of the elite, with a fancy house, cars, and cybernetic enhancement. Even being one of the rich Dakota still pays homage to his poor upbringing and neighbourhood. Even keeping ties with the gang he once ran.

(Must join, done!)

(Let me know if you think it's a tad overkill.)

Arachnid:
So can we have like codenames or like call signs for our characters? And I know nothing of what weapons and equipment would be used in the future so could I just use some guns and amour from my advanced warfare character?

HazardJackal:
Hey Sledge, wanna do the Fyr Cat/Manticore tag-team again?  :D

Mark is gonna be here either way, but he could use a buddy.

Sledge:
Unfortunately Diesel won't be in this one... However, if you want to check my cards, I do have an experiment that could've been from the same place...

HazardJackal:
 :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version