furry games and gaming discussions > gaming discussion

What if your favourite games were furry-themed?

(1/3) > >>

Matias C.:
There are a lot of exciting games out there that are anthro-themed, but what if the games you use to play (that aren't furry) were based on furry? I admit that not all games would fit in that theme, but who knows? Some games need more furriness! :D  Give it a try!

NOTE: I looked for the same topic at Search page, but I did not find anything likely. So, let me know if that already exists.

cause the rat:
I think it would be really interesting to try to play Texas Hold'em with everyone in full fursuit. Just to watch players try to check their cards and count out chips.  :)

Kobuk:

--- Quote from: cause the rat on October 20, 2016, 04:47:36 pm ---I think it would be really interesting to try to play Texas Hold'em with everyone in full fursuit. Just to watch players try to check their cards and count out chips.  :)

--- End quote ---

I think that's already been done before, but I can't remember where I saw or heard about it. But the suiters would have to use oversized playing cards and poker chips. ;)

Shim:
The monsters in Silent Hill 2 would look a bit different, given that they reflect your demons and the skeletons in the closet. The sexy nurses would look a bit different, I'm sure.

Undertale already has a lot of anthros.

Katamari Damacy..well, that's a little complicated.

Rainy:
Elder Scrolls. It would be nice to replace all the diffrent races with an anthro race. And the Kahjit need a little touch up too. Of course mods add anthros but just think of a world with only anthros.

I'm not sure if Dust is furry enough. (:

And Legend of Zelda, there are so many strange creatures, I think a spinoff with only anthros would be really cool. Since spinoff-link is so fast and adventurous maybe he could even be a rabbit. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version