Author Topic: Roar and cheesy quote!  (Read 2255 times)

Offline Sir_Party_Snax

• Species: Lion
  • I am a "little" more than just a lion.
  • Male
Roar and cheesy quote!
« on: October 30, 2017, 03:26:05 am »
Welp it's been *counts on hand* ... A while since I even made an account here.
I'll just re-introduce myself!

I am Sir Party Snax (According to my past self) But everybody just calls me Lowen.

I am a lion: I like adventures, RP, making awesome friends, Being dumb, Aaaand literally anything fun and new!

My fursona has a backstory I never wrote or even thought of but one day I'll get there.

I am a knight of... something.

I'm here because I want to meet some friends to talk to and like an artist to give me tips cause I like to draw pictures of butterflies and catapults.
(And I mean like somebody I could chat up often and that'll be comfortable around me. I hate making people feel on edge.)

:D

That one lion~

*Other stuff i'll add when I think of something clever to say.)
"Ich bin die Wand aus Stein und das Herz aus Gold."

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
Re: Roar and cheesy quote!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 11:26:40 am »
Welcome to furtopia Sir Party Snax .

"Tosses you a chocolate chip cookie of welcome."

Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the gold-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)

Old Rabbit :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 04:39:53 pm »
Welcome (Back?) to Furtopia!

I don't know if you have a lousy screen like mine, but I can't see the gold vs yellow (us canines aren't exactly known for our color vision) so I highlighted the links in red for you.

Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the red-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Movian

• Species: Dragon
  • Male
    • Movian's site
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 12:13:37 pm »
welcome back!

hope you can stick around this go ^_^

Offline Sir_Party_Snax

• Male
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 03:50:57 am »
Thank your for the warm (Re?-) Welcome.

And to pretty much tell everybody about myself...
I came across this forum while looking for a furry website I could join in hopes I could meet and talk to other furs like me... I'm a bit lonesome and I was a bit saddened by the fact most Furry websites were gone or dead.  :(

I've been a Furry for about a year and a half... But I used to kinda be one a long time ago but I never wanted to risk being caught at the time. Even though I probably should've just done it.

I know a little about the fandom and I don't really understand it sometimes. But I know it's something that keeps me happy.  :)

Yes, I do have a fursona! (I'm? He's?) a big freaking lion. I do plan on writing his powers and backstory at some point. (Because why not?) But that's not really important right now.

The main reason he's a lion is because Iv'e always been reminded and acted like a lion. . . Roar~  :D

I'm mostly interested in the fandom because it's nostalgic and always seemed like fun.
Always somebody having an adventure or doing something fun and I really want to have an experience like that. . .
It does mean quite a lot to me.

And...
I do love hugs; however, I also love mane scratches.

Offline Michen_S

• Species: Ghost cat
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 06:08:59 am »
Yo, lion dude! I'm happy to see a four-and-a-half month old member return here to these forums!

...Do you like skittles? You can have a few if you like.

Offline Sir_Party_Snax

• Male
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 03:40:34 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN4e0k90Noo

I love skittles!  :D

Thank you so much, Little friend!

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 12:20:38 am »
Welcome back to Furtopia, Sir Party Snax! Enjoy your stay!  (:
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 08:34:45 pm »
Welcome! That is the best username ever  :D

Offline Sir_Party_Snax

• Male
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2018, 12:22:02 pm »
Welcome! That is the best username ever  :D

Of course it is. I picked it out.  8)