Author Topic: Lucid Dreaming, perfect for furs :)  (Read 59878 times)

Offline Dak3ras

• Male
Re: Lucid Dreaming, perfect for furs :)
« Reply #175 on: November 25, 2008, 11:19:17 pm »
oh, thats kind of cool

Offline Catboy

• Watching You...
  • Male
« Reply #176 on: December 03, 2008, 08:58:12 am »
cool lets hear about it.

P.s. i think Dak3ras  was talking about lucid dreaming every night. correct me if im wrong

Sorry, (I haven't been on here in a while :P). It started as a normal lucid as myself but at one point in the dream I figured out it was lucid and remembered I wanted to be a anthro cat. I sort of imagined myself as that and I turned into it. Then I went on doing various things and at one point found myself out in a big park. Suddenly, I noticed that my dream kitty was sitting on a bench nearby and the rest of the dream is adult oriented ;). Sure wish I had lucids more often, lol.

The work of Neifon Baako

Offline Hayaikawa

• May your dreams be plentiful and lucid
  • Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2008, 12:31:51 pm »
Sorry, (I haven't been on here in a while :P). It started as a normal lucid as myself but at one point in the dream I figured out it was lucid and remembered I wanted to be a anthro cat. I sort of imagined myself as that and I turned into it. Then I went on doing various things and at one point found myself out in a big park. Suddenly, I noticed that my dream kitty was sitting on a bench nearby and the rest of the dream is adult oriented ;). Sure wish I had lucids more often, lol.

that revy cool that you had such control and was able to morph so easily.I think my current problem is I'm over thinking things and trying to morph one part at a time. I should try looking for a pill that says insta morph on it or imagine i'm I'm on the holodeck and saying "active holodeck program Hayaikawa furry" I know exactly how i'm going to go about doing it I just need to have a lucid and I'd be set.

well if you want to become lucid more often i can help with that.

Do you know what you dream sign is?

If you interested in lucid dreaming just drop me a PM or stop by the lucid dreaming thread I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2625411/#cid:19342751
All is possible in a dream.

Offline Unknow Coyote

• Know me
« Reply #178 on: December 03, 2008, 09:57:33 pm »
Most of the time i dream i can do anything i want on them...
But the problem it's that i can only do what i could in real life, so it's nothing extraordinary.
When in fact i notice it's a dream, i bite people, pounce at them, push them, eat a lot of weird things  :D
Being to some really weird places and i been going randomly to other peoples house, you find out people in your dreams does pretty weird things  :-[
Hmn, burn tings  8)
Well once i went with a witch (really) and ask her to turn me in a coyote, by the way she say (i remember clearly), that i was mad or insane.
Though, i freaked out...

Offline Hayaikawa

• Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #179 on: December 03, 2008, 10:07:58 pm »
well if you want to have more dream powers i have alot i can suggest.

First of all there a reality checks that prove beyond a shadow of a dought that your dreaming.

when you do these reality checks and they prove your dreaming extraordinary things happen that will help you have dream powers.

I have a list in an earlier post in this thread. I dont know if you know but I am helping all thouse that are willing to learn how do lucid dream and how to attain dream powers.

If you have any questions at all please ask my. it''s kinda my thing. I.E. me being the fox dreamer and all.

If you interested in lucid dreaming just drop me a PM or stop by the lucid dreaming thread I'll be happy to answer any of your questions.

Offline Unknow Coyote

• Know me
« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2008, 10:37:31 pm »
Well I...
It could be good, they get scary at times, so it might be helpful.

Offline Hayaikawa

• Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2008, 10:51:49 pm »
Well I...
It could be good, they get scary at times, so it might be helpful.

one of the big main reasons people get into lucid dreaming is to fight off night mare's imagine your classic night mare and then being able to do anything you want with it. you could fight it, make it disappear, ignore it, or just leave the area that it's going on in.

Offline Lone | Wolf

• RAWR! RAWR! RAWR!
    • My Art Blog
« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2008, 03:53:39 pm »
Well... I want to begin lucid dreaming but I don't often have dream recall. I guess It's because I've had a really crazy ever changing sleep pattern for the last year heh, and rarely enough sleep, maybe... once a week i get 8 hours? How can I help dream recall then?

Offline Dak3ras

• Male
« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2008, 03:58:41 pm »
Timing isnt important, I can lucid dream when I only have 4 hours sleep. You just need to realise its a dream

Offline Hayaikawa

• Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2008, 03:59:50 pm »
well to start off on anything lucid dream related you want to increase your dream recal.

You do that be writing anything down about your dreams that you remember. it can be anything from the whole dream to a feeling you had or a specific item you saw.

When you write down your dreams it re wires your brain telling it to remember the dreams(since normally they are on super low level importance in memory that's why you forget them so easily.)

after about a week of doing this you should be able to see an increase in how much you remember, when I first started I could only remember about one dream, now on a good day I can remember 4 whole dreams.

Timing isnt important, I can lucid dream when I only have 4 hours sleep. You just need to realise its a dream

it all depends on the person and where they are on there sleep scycle when they fall asleep. Ive had my firts dream of the night be a lucid one. It also depends on how easy it is for you to lucid dream.
When your writing down your dreams this will also increase the vividness of them also boosting your dream recal.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 04:18:15 pm by Hayaikawa »

Offline Aurora

• Math skunk approves of this!!
« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2008, 04:53:56 pm »
cool lets hear about it.

P.s. i think Dak3ras  was talking about lucid dreaming every night. correct me if im wrong

major lol

i'v had that too

Sig by Wales's own Baako ^^

previously FurFoxart, now Aurora ^^

Offline khurynn

• oulf!
  • Male
« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2008, 11:45:50 pm »
This subject really interests me.  About once or twice a year I'll have a dream that I can remember in incredible detail (which I'll record) but usually it's much more vague.  Normally I'll remember only bits and pieces of a few different dreams (if anything at all), usually right when I wake up but sometimes later in the day, when something I see or hear will trigger a memory of what I dreamed about the previous night.  I've tried a few separate times to keep a dream journal but haven't really stuck with it for more than a couple weeks at a time, since I didn't really notice my recall ability getting any better. 

One thing I have noticed though is that I can remember details from dreams much more easily if I wake up in the middle of them, usually as a result of my alarm going off.  I'm the type of person that hits the snooze button about ten times before actually getting out of bed, and I'll often fall back into REM during those cycles... these are the dreams I can usually remember the most from.  Could this be another way of training one's memory to remember dreams better?

Obviously I hope to be able to have lucid dreams some day, and be able to remember them afterward.  I think I could have quite a bit of fun with them  (:

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."  -Roy Mustang

Offline Hayaikawa

• Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2008, 11:51:16 pm »
One thing I have noticed though is that I can remember details from dreams much more easily if I wake up in the middle of them, usually as a result of my alarm going off.  I'm the type of person that hits the snooze button about ten times before actually getting out of bed, and I'll often fall back into REM during those cycles... these are the dreams I can usually remember the most from.  Could this be another way of training one's memory to remember dreams better?

Obviously I hope to be able to have lucid dreams some day, and be able to remember them afterward.  I think I could have quite a bit of fun with them  (:

yes that is a way to get better recal, but most people don't use it since it can potentially mess with your sleep cycle. But if your willing to do it ts a gret way to boost recall.

as for having a dream journal for a couple of weeks that enough to know your dream signs.

As for having your first lucid dream, It is one of the most incredible things in existence. You have any power you could possible imagine do anything you could ever want be anything you desire, and with the same level of clarity that real life has for you. It will definitely change the way you see the world, and how you experience it.

I have a tutorial on page five post number 103 of this thread that could help you greatly. I suggest you read it then ask me any question you still have. I'm more than willing to help. :)

Offline Aurora

« Reply #188 on: December 18, 2008, 02:51:40 am »
while i find lucids generaly more realistic and more of an experince i find them difficult to achieve

and so i was wondering if any one here has self-hypnotysed

i find it genealy easier to acheive though it is'nt as real (but can feel realer with practice) and you have the same freedom you would in a lucid

so has any-one self hypnotised?

Offline Hayaikawa

• Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2008, 02:52:56 am »
while i find lucids generaly more realistic and more of an experince i find them difficult to achieve

i find it genealy easier to acheive though it is'nt as real (but can feel realer with practice) and you have the same freedom you would in a lucid

I've heard of its uses but. I cant go into them here since hypnosis is a banned subject here. sorry

Offline Aurora

« Reply #190 on: December 18, 2008, 03:01:51 am »

I've heard of its uses but. I cant go into them here since hypnosis is a banned subject here. sorry

oh sorry, did'nt know

Offline Hayaikawa

• Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #191 on: December 18, 2008, 03:03:17 am »
oh sorry, did'nt know
that's ok.

if you got any other questions that don't pertain to hypnosis I'll be happy to answer them.

Offline Aurora

« Reply #192 on: December 18, 2008, 03:13:07 am »
i had a look at your 105 post on page 5 and found i t very helpful thanks

Offline Hayaikawa

• Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #193 on: December 18, 2008, 03:14:51 am »
i had a look at your 105 post on page 5 and found i t very helpful thanks

your welcome, but don't you mean the 103rd post the 105th post is a response to someone?

Offline Aurora

« Reply #194 on: December 18, 2008, 10:05:18 am »
oh yeah, lol

Offline Wolvenblaze

• Three if by Arwing
  • Male
« Reply #195 on: December 18, 2008, 04:20:22 pm »

WHAT!?!?!?  Why is hypnosis a banned subject?  That's ridiculous!  I see no reason for it to be banned!
"Don't forget to cash all your checks before you legally change your name" ~ Me

"A winner is a person who's present when someone loses." ~ also Me

"The only room for these goods in the city is right here in my cart!" ~ Deliveryman from Zeus

Offline Hayaikawa

• Male
    • My youtube account
« Reply #196 on: December 18, 2008, 04:22:17 pm »

WHAT!?!?!?  Why is hypnosis a banned subject?  That's ridiculous!  I see no reason for it to be banned!

sorry guys, I'd tell ya all i know, but Kobuk has explicitly told me not to talk about it.

Offline Wolvenblaze

• Three if by Arwing
  • Male
« Reply #197 on: December 18, 2008, 04:30:42 pm »
sorry guys, I'd tell ya all i know, but Kobuk has explicitly told me not to talk about it.

Someone PM me then!  I want to hear these unfounded reasons for myself!
"Don't forget to cash all your checks before you legally change your name" ~ Me

"A winner is a person who's present when someone loses." ~ also Me

"The only room for these goods in the city is right here in my cart!" ~ Deliveryman from Zeus

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #198 on: December 18, 2008, 09:54:17 pm »
Staff Note: The subject of hypnosis on Furtopia is a banned subjuct for the following reasons:
* There is no guarantee or conclusive proof that hypnosis does or does not work.
* Due to past hypnosis experiences/threads on Furtopia that were posted by past members, some other members were complaining of unusual side effects that affected their thinking, judgement, lifestyle, emotions, etc. Therefore, the discussion, encouragement, promotion, etc. of hypnosis is a banned subject on Furtopia.

Further discussion of hypnosis by members can result in disciplinary measures as determined by staff. Thanks for your understanding.

Please continue with the original topic of lucid dreaming only.

Offline Aurora

« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2008, 09:49:33 am »
Staff Note: The subject of hypnosis on Furtopia is a banned subjuct for the following reasons:
* There is no guarantee or conclusive proof that hypnosis does or does not work.
* Due to past hypnosis experiences/threads on Furtopia that were posted by past members, some other members were complaining of unusual side effects that affected their thinking, judgement, lifestyle, emotions, etc. Therefore, the discussion, encouragement, promotion, etc. of hypnosis is a banned subject on Furtopia.

Further discussion of hypnosis by members can result in disciplinary measures as determined by staff. Thanks for your understanding.

Please continue with the original topic of lucid dreaming only.

thank you for clarifying that for me, i was wondering