Author Topic: Games you wished existed but dont  (Read 11920 times)

Offline the lone shadow wolf

• Species: eurasion wolf with a little silver fox
  • dont mind me just telecomuting from the darkness
  • Male
Re: Games you wished existed but dont
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2014, 01:28:24 am »
legend of zelda wish i could have gone to the 25th aniversary orchestra :'(

even had thoughts of buying a master sword then when it is not needed i would stick it in a stone alter in my garden
I will see you all soon
in the future :goldgrin:

if you wish to find me elsewere look here
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theloneshadowwolf/

check out my latest art here V
http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2014, 11:14:10 am »
An english release of the rest of the Rhapsody series.

Also did I mention Legacy of Kain 6?

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2014, 01:02:33 pm »
Also did I mention Legacy of Kain 6?
Really though, Amy Hennig. Where is my Legacy of Kain 6.
Yes, yes you did.

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2014, 01:06:51 pm »
A sequel to XIII would be nice. It played like golden eye, looked like borderlands, and had a pretty amazingly frustrating cliffhanger ending. Maybe they revealed it in the comics.

Also Legacy of Kain 6.

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2014, 03:54:25 pm »
Alan Wake 2

Red Dead Redemption for the PC

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2014, 04:02:50 pm »
Chameleon Twist 3 >.>

Also Legacy of Kain 6

Offline Wereaibo

• Species: Nightmarish animatronic animal
  • Straight from the Uncanny Valley
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2014, 10:21:55 am »
A wide open sandbox free roaming giant monster game. Imagine the cities in Grand Theft Auto. Now imagine that you're a giant monster that can explore and destroy the city at will. You could take on certain missions or just run around trashing stuff and killing and eating people. Missions would include fighting off the police or the military, kicking the crap out of an enemy monster and rescuing a friendly monster from the government. The final mission would be an all out war on the city involving your character and two other monsters you are allied with.
You would be able to create your monster at the beginning of the game. There would be plenty of options.  Furry body, scaly body, mechanical parts, animal parts, clawed hands, tentacles, various tails and many other options. You'd have the ability to create normal beasts like werewolves or other giant animals or you could mix and match parts to create something entirely original.
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2014, 03:33:53 am »
Resident Hill: Silent Evil.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline desirulz123

• The name is Kumi :3
  • Female
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2014, 12:29:08 pm »
A One Piece MMORPG or a Naruto one :O

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2014, 01:49:04 pm »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2014, 02:41:34 pm »

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2014, 03:25:39 pm »
Resident Evil: Silent Hill would never work. Silent Hill is a manifestation of your inner horrors, not even perceptible by some. You're not killing zombies in the game. In fact, there are no Zombies. It's survival horror, not a shooter. Nobody in Resident Evil would have any reason to be there. It's a personal experience, not a super-natural infested town that needs to get "taken care of". It's more personal than that.

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2014, 03:28:14 pm »
Resident Evil: Silent Hill would never work. Silent Hill is a manifestation of your inner horrors, not even perceptible by some. You're not killing zombies in the game. In fact, there are no Zombies. It's survival horror, not a shooter. Nobody in Resident Evil would have any reason to be there. It's a personal experience, not a super-natural infested town that needs to get "taken care of". It's more personal than that.

Dat passion. I agree, these are not really games that could realistically overlap.
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2014, 03:33:28 pm »

Dat passion. I agree, these are not really games that could realistically overlap.

Silent Hill 2 is a game I did a lot of research on when I wrote my Junior research paper back in high school. The topic was why video games are the best medium for the horror genre. I played through it 3-4 times while I was doing it.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2014, 06:32:58 pm »
Resident Hill: Silent Evil.

No.
What about Mass Space: Dead Effect?
No, really!  It would be so awesome if someone managed to pull this off, not that it's entirely possible, but it seems like an awesome idea to me.  (But not as awesome as Far Red: Cry of Redemption.)

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2014, 09:42:45 pm »

Silent Hill 2 is a game I did a lot of research on when I wrote my Junior research paper back in high school. The topic was why video games are the best medium for the horror genre. I played through it 3-4 times while I was doing it.

I wish my high school was that cool, when i was in school bringing up video games in class was almost taboo. I heard marvelous stories of some teachers actually encouraging that kind of talk but i never had any of their classes.  Le sigh.
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2014, 07:54:20 pm »

I wish my high school was that cool, when i was in school bringing up video games in class was almost taboo. I heard marvelous stories of some teachers actually encouraging that kind of talk but i never had any of their classes.  Le sigh.

I don't mean to ramble, but people who talk about Silent Hill without knowing anything about it really bothers me. It's not the same if you've looked it up on wikipedia or if you've watched a Let's Play of somebody else experiencing something designed to put fear into the person experiencing it. It's one thing to love a game for what it is. Silent Hill 2 is certainly not a game without flaw, but it seems to me that there's a group of people (not saying any names, because this doesn't really even apply to what SeaOfWhispers said) who've created a fandom dedicated to the doings of a fan of a video game, movie, book, and not actually being a fan of that video game, movie, etc..

There was a girl I knew in high school who happened to like Resident Evil an awful lot. A disturbing amount. Like suffocate yourself in a sandbox because you liked Naruto disturbing amount. She'd play a game, download skins for her favorite characters, but the way she would talk about it didn't really seem as though she liked the game all that much. It almost seemed like she was playing it for the sake of being a fan, for obsessing for the sake of obsessing, not because she actually enjoyed playing the game.

It just pains me when I hear somebody refer to Slenderman as Slender, or when somebody talks about Pyramid Head like he's some scary monster that haunts your dreams and will kill you. No, he's not. He won't kill you. He's not after you. He's after James Sunderland because he's a manifestation of Jame's regret of having mercy-killed his dying wife and the lust and anger he felt when he couldn't do certain things with her, implied by a certain scene early on with a very long sword used in a particular such a way on an oddly feminine zombie.

/rant

edit: Oh, and Legacy of Kain 6.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 08:13:17 pm by Shim »

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2014, 10:01:31 pm »
 :o.........not sure what brought that about but i understand where your coming from. Don't be a fan for fandoms sake be a fan because you like it. Its kinda like my being a fan of mass effect 3. I like it because, to me at least, its the perfect summary of every day life. No matter how many choices you make, how many paths you take, in the end your only faced with only a few decisions, if not only one, and neither are guaranteed to have optimal outcomes.  So i guess my rant would be don't hate s game just because everyone else does.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 10:03:22 pm by Mu Rho Ni »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2014, 09:41:49 pm »
I want to see a puzzle game where you get transferred to an alternatu universe that is so large that you yourself are subject to quantum physics and must find your way back home
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2014, 09:51:50 pm »
i want to see a game similar to The Last of Us plotwise, but in a top down, true RPG fashion. Less zombies, more people trying to shoot you, realistic damage (as in, you take a bullet, you're going down.)
GameMaster Status!

Offline BassCreator

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2014, 05:38:13 pm »
Half life 3,... it's just not happening.  :'(

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2014, 06:21:21 pm »
Half life 3,... it's just not happening.  :'(
But you know what is, Hoenn :D
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline BassCreator

« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2014, 06:25:33 pm »
Ps4-Xbox one... 4-1=3 HL3 CONFIRMED WOOOOOO!

Offline the lone shadow wolf

• Species: eurasion wolf with a little silver fox
  • dont mind me just telecomuting from the darkness
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2014, 09:44:27 pm »
uh minecraft so things would be easier and more fun
I will see you all soon
in the future :goldgrin:

if you wish to find me elsewere look here
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theloneshadowwolf/

check out my latest art here V
http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2014, 12:29:41 pm »
I'd like another Paper Mario, but in the style of the first two, not Super Paper Mario or Sticker Star.