Author Topic: Anybody play Dungeon Quest?  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Wereaibo

• Species: Nightmarish animatronic animal
  • Straight from the Uncanny Valley
  • Male
Anybody play Dungeon Quest?
« on: December 06, 2014, 02:27:10 pm »
It's a tablet/Smart Phone action RPG. You choose between three different characters, a wizard, a warrior and a rogue. Each has several different skillsets to choose from. There are vanity items that can be acquired to customize your character. Some cost real money ( but never more than a couple bucks ) but most can be bought with gold gathered from looting dungeons for money and items. There are also pets you can get. There are dogs, imps and fairies. Dogs dig up treasure, imps gather normal items and trade them for a more valuable items and fairies heal you. Pets can be purchased or rescued from Pet Enslavers. I rescue all dogs and imps I come across but leave the human like fairies for monster chow. Their healing isn't as helpful as it sounds and they aren't as cute as dogs or imps.
My character is a rogue using mostly the ranger skill set. I have the Ranger Glow as a vanity item. It's a big glowing image of a falcon that surrounds my character. It's pretty neat.
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.