Author Topic: Return of the Werewolf  (Read 13390 times)

Offline Scrimno

• 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.
  • Male
    • Scrimno's FA
Re: Return of the Werewolf
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2010, 08:32:46 pm »
Something tells my a larger group might make the game a little bit richer, plus the addition of more special characters with such a group.

I'm not going to strictly enforce RP, but it does add to the atmosphere when people do.
Join Return of the Werewolf with me! I'm looking for more players! Go to http://forums.furtopia.org/index.php/topic,40266.0.html

Offline Scrimno

• Male
    • Scrimno's FA
« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2010, 05:37:56 pm »
It is time. As Kaloth is walked towards the giant guillotine in the middle of the villagers, everyone looks on in morbid fascination. A hooded figure lowers Kaloth's head under the mighty blade and prepares to pull the lever. As The Hammer comes down, Hoffsbrau's Horror is ended.

Thanks to the quick wit and cunning of a few brave villagers, no further innocent life was lost in Hoffsbrau... This time.
Join Return of the Werewolf with me! I'm looking for more players! Go to http://forums.furtopia.org/index.php/topic,40266.0.html

Offline redyoshi49q

• Species: (*please see above*)
  • Avatar from Dexcat's MFF 2013 Photoshoot
  • Male
    • Enigma Cipher (software project)
« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2010, 05:41:12 pm »
It is time. As Kaloth is walked towards the giant guillotine in the middle of the villagers, everyone looks on in morbid fascination. A hooded figure lowers Kaloth's head under the mighty blade and prepares to pull the lever. As The Hammer comes down, Hoffsbrau's Horror is ended.

Thanks to the quick wit and cunning of a few brave villagers, no further innocent life was lost in Hoffsbrau... This time.

I'm guessing that that's a game over?  So the roles were what we believed them to be by the end?

Vararam -> Villager
redyoshi49q -> Villager
Cimarron -> Seer
Saloonka -> Warlock
Kaloth -> Werewolf
"Perfect normality is impossible.  Be unique!"
-- redyoshi49q

^ (click) Puzzle game!

Offline Scrimno

• Male
    • Scrimno's FA
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2010, 01:08:12 am »
I'm guessing that that's a game over?  So the roles were what we believed them to be by the end?

Vararam -> Villager
redyoshi49q -> Villager
Cimarron -> Seer
Saloonka -> Warlock
Kaloth -> Werewolf

Right on the nose.

Offline DeltaFur

• Philosopher/Scientist in the making
  • Male
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2010, 01:42:23 am »
I was far too late.

Can someone send me a PM whenever the next game is set to start? I completely missed this one because of finals.
~Delta~

Pet's name: Pepper

My Furry Code: (PM me if I got it wrong somehow) FFD2amw A>+ C-> H++ M+ R+ T++ W>+ Z?> Sm RLU>MH a19 cl++ d+ e->++++ f+ h*>++ i+ j+ p*> sm>m+